Reviews for Prince of Brothers
SecretForKeeps chapter 2 . 1/13/2006
Um, sorry, but I think that you either don't know what Sister Princess is, or you accidentally put your fic in the wrong category by mistake. This has absolutely nothing to do with Sister Princess!
golden-eyedwolf842 chapter 3 . 12/25/2005
Nice story. Does this do anything with Sister Princess, cuz I don't know any of the characters in this story. Oh, well. :P

Later,

Wolfy
MizukiAkoi chapter 3 . 8/23/2005
nice story
HaySny chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
Hey, um... I thought that this story was like really dumb. I mean, it doesn't even flow well. Look, I think that you should just rethink this, ok? You need to figure out another storyline or something b/c this just isn't workin. And I just want you to know that I will not be reading anymore stories that you will be writing.
naynay chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
What is sister princess? I couldn't read the story cause I don't know who any of the characters are! :)
Yuka Hayashi chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
Okay first of all.. This has nothing to do with Sister Princess. So I'm not gonna read it. And second of all if this is a made-up story it doesn't belong in the sister princess section. Okay? got that?

Yuka
Resop chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
alyssa , since this is aimed at yaoi fans, I wanted to give them as much as possible to visualize. If you are having trouble seeing these characters in your minds eye, it is okay if you pull up a new window in your browser and download pictures of the characters that I am ripping off.
alyssa chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
I cant say wether or not i like this but when you say that a peson looks like someone from another story or wetever it is hard to picture them in your mind.
xedus chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
nice story, continue please
Rurokenfan chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
Hey interesting story i like it. When i saw the series is kinda bored because no conflicts or anything that could interest me but when i saw this fic WOW! a new twist to the story. Yey please continue!_