Reviews for Take Me Away
Suzume-Kage chapter 8 . 10/10/2009
That was quite a way to end a chapter. XD

CONTINUE ! I'm loving this.
alafolie chapter 8 . 8/1/2007
I loved this story. Raine's character is gone into so much detail and everything! It's wonderful and very addicting. So please continue if you can. It's quite a cliffhanger. :)
Alli-dunno chapter 8 . 4/23/2007
Wonderful story! I was thoroughly intrigued by this the minute I started reading it. You got Raine's feelings and weaknesses wonderfully.

I loved it!
Clearheart chapter 8 . 7/3/2006
This story has a very deep message, and raises awareness on the issue.

Although interesting, it also leaves a very bitter feeling. I think it's about time some hope was innfused into the story, before readers become too depressed to continue on.

Perhaps Kratos should arrive and save the day? Or maybe the group will just tackle Shobu, and send him packing? Or maybe even Raine will have a sudden change of heart and decide to smack shobu senseless.

No matter, it's your story! I eagerly wait to see how it all unfolds. Please update soon!
ex favilla chapter 8 . 6/27/2006
I love this!

I want to beat the shit out of that Shobou guy and makes sure he

doesn't touch Raine AGAIN! He can burn in hell! Damn rapist...

Please cont.!

Arikai
BallisticWeasel chapter 8 . 6/17/2006
aw...you haven't updated in forever! I love this story (Raine is my fav charrie)and I wanna read more! that Shobu dude bugs me and he need to die..yup yup! anyway update!

Gemini
carrotdrop chapter 8 . 5/30/2006
Wow...a simply amazing story! It was so detailed and interesting! Please please update!
ColeLover101 chapter 8 . 5/12/2006
Oh My God! This story is amazing, one of the best I've ever read, and that is out of a lot, let me tell you. But the way you captured Raine's feelings, and all the emotion, was just seply amazing. Then springing on Zelos being blind, I was certainly not seeing that coming. but Shobu...He has got to go..Oh my god, what he does to Raine..it is so horrible, treating her like she is a piece of something and not a person. Kratos seriously needs to enter the picture, and find Shobu doing those things..to Raine and whoop his Ass big time. I also can't wait for you to explain more about Raine's past with Shobu. Please Update soon, cause I am in supense here also with tears in my eyes. Not very many sad stories can make me cry, I am one tough chick, but this it really gets to you. Nice use of emotion, seriously. .:UPDATE PLEASE:.
Miss.Aurion chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
I have to say this is (one of) the best storie(s) I've ever read. I think the most important thing of this story is the moral. You describe the feelings very well, I'm impressed. I look forward at the next chapter.
Crur chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
This is the most dark but best and I mean best ToS story I have ever read. And i've read lots. It has an amazing plot/storyline and the way you have written it is just fantastic. Better even
Crur chapter 7 . 4/19/2006
T_T Oh good lord. I am crying and my eyes are watering because I have stared at the computer screen without blinking for ages T_T *cries
Robyn Hoode chapter 8 . 2/25/2006
WOW! tha's good! It's a dark subject, but you cover it well, in my opinion. Update soon!
Forceuser3 the Jedi Master chapter 7 . 1/19/2006
thx for the e-mail can't wait for more chapters and the end may the force be with you peace out sucker and all that
Forceuser3 the Jedi Master chapter 8 . 1/14/2006
son of a " I like to that when the party discover wht he really did to Raine (Past and Present) Please make they pain they will most likely give him sweet slow and painful plz good story so far
Forceuser3 the Jedi Master chapter 3 . 1/14/2006
quite right anyone who rapes a woman (and in some cases a man) Should have all there teeth pulled out(No painkiller i believe they deserve to Be punished) There Hair cut with razors(The barbers should not worry about being sued if they make a mistake r 2) And May Outcast's to society (That's What goes through my mind when i think of real rapist Not the ones falseful accused of it by a real rapist, But i always try for the lord Sake to forgive them) PLZ e-mail me your respose good story so far