Reviews for Mercy Me
as if clocks did not exist chapter 2 . 11/21/2006
love the beginning! please continue asap! please? please?

thanks so much!

Rosemary
Jason and Chris lover chapter 2 . 4/19/2005
this is good i just wish you would update!
LittleLabRabbit chapter 2 . 10/16/2004
Update! Please!

Sorry for the Ryan Marissa comment. I had just been from TWOP, long story.
LittleLabRabbit chapter 2 . 9/24/2004
I'm adoring this story!

I may not agree with you on this part: were like Ryan and Marissa, on an old show she'd grown fond of called The O.C.; they should never be apart!

Ryan and Marissa are not meant to be but that's just my opinion and sorry to come of like such a Bitcha but I did love the The O.C reference.

So you've covered where Joan and Adam are aswell as Luke and Grace but what about Kevin?

Fred the hat? Priceless.
LayKay chapter 2 . 9/22/2004
this is really good i cant wait to see more of it! PS: The O.C. rocks!
Hoot-Hoot-Ashie chapter 2 . 9/22/2004
aww luke and grace are still together:). hurry back
britchick chapter 2 . 9/22/2004
Aww. That was so cute. I've seen other stories about this, but so far this is TOTALLY the best. Can't wait for the next update.
Freezyboncoolipants chapter 2 . 9/20/2004
This seems pretty cool, I can't wait for more! Mercy and Kalvin look interesting!
FantasyWriter923 chapter 2 . 9/19/2004
This is really good and seems really interesting. I love Joan of Arcadia is one of my favorite shows. I agree, I think that Joan and Adam should be together. Please update soon!
Jack E. Peace chapter 2 . 9/19/2004
Those kids are out of control. I'm afraid to see just what Mercy and her friends are planning. I agree with Mercy, Joan and Adam should be together. I like her friend, Kalvin *Chapman*, they're going to cause all kinds of problems. I have to ask, where's Kevin? Sorry this review was so scattered, I'm talking on the phone and babysitting, but this was a good chapter. I hope you update much faster this time and, of course, the Sam and Laura story!
vylentcrymz chapter 1 . 9/16/2004
See usually I jump straight in there and add stuff to my favourite stories, but I'm gonna need a little more persuading *hint hint* so I think you may have to update like really really soon.
Freezyboncoolipants chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
Update soon! This looks really good!
123ABC 456DEF chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
O interesting AU... I can't wait to read more!
Coquus In A Hat chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
This is very interesting so far. I love the idea that Joan is getting another littlw sibling. Well, I know this is short but I have to go. By the way, update No Words Here, please! ~Punkin
Lia06 chapter 1 . 9/2/2004
good opening. i like this story so far. and a hat named fred? i'm intrigued. update soon.