Reviews for The Rescue
hatori's-flower chapter 9 . 3/2/2007
Great story, I read the first one as well and personally can't wait for the next chapter.
crepes chapter 9 . 1/18/2006
Yah! That Rocked! I love this story so much! I feel bad Devin and Kara's kids though... AHH DONT WORRY THEY'LL BE O.K. IT'S LIKE DEVIN SAID THEY'VE GOT ENOUGH PEOPLE SKILLED IN THEIR OWN REGARD TO MAKE IT THROUGH!

Thank you for asking about my holiday. It went well. I'm glad that I got to spend christmas with my dad before he left to go to Iraq for a year.

Enough about that! I hope you have a nice day and recieve loads of inspiriation for the next chapter!
Ani Mei chapter 9 . 1/13/2006
wow, it must b heavy to lug all of that suuplies around. water is extremely heavy to carry around and i should know because of the great wall climb. the gang need all the help, knowledge and power they could come by. aww... her children, they're missing her and she barely even left. i can't wait for the next promising chapter to this suspenseful story. i find it suspenseful but i'm not sure if u intended it but... keep up the great work. i hate writer's block. byee.
crepes chapter 8 . 12/23/2005
great new chapter! It was intresting to listen to Devin explain everything on the map and I cant wait to see what the ferry mans like. lol I'm glad you updated and so close to christmas too. I hope you have a nice winter break!...OH AND DONT WORRY TARA YOU'LL GET OUT OF THERE!
Ani Mei chapter 8 . 12/18/2005
cool! i'm in a lot of suspense already just by listenign to Devin's explanations of the danger ahead. the only thing i could say is that i can't wait for the next few chapters since i get the feelign it will take them a while to get past this obstacle course. i could tell u spent a great deal of time creating silven's speech. please update soon. it's really good. i think u made one typo though. near the end i think u meant there instead of here. for when botan was speaking i think. just trying to b a good reveiwer. lol. and the wait was worth it. we get a great chapter for our waiting.
Ani Mei chapter 7 . 11/12/2005
yes! u finally continued. i'm interested. and i'm lost lol. it must be hard to write silven's dialogue. i'm utterly confused so if u want me i'll b by yusuke and kuwabara. please update! it's a promising tale of suspense and excitement.
IceKit chapter 7 . 11/10/2005
Yesh! YOU MUST CONTINUE THIS AWESOME FIC! Please? I'll give you a digi-cookie. .
crepes chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
I just found your story yesterday and i couldnt stop reading it and im so happy that you already started the sequel! (is super happy) I cant wait till you update and now i will add the sequel to the ranks of my favorites along wih the first one.:) I loved the way you wrote the first one. I dont know mabye it was just me but everyone was in charater :) ...well as in character you can be when your turned into a child hihihihi I really liked the way you wrote Jin speaking and the way his character behaves. but it has to be kinda hard to take out some letters? I also loved Tara and kara perfect touch and dynamic characters, and the kids are pretty cute! Dont worry Tara if you dont beat those guys yourself help is on the way ...well that is if they can decode Silvens messages.

Ill be here ready and waiting so please update! Please?

p.s I hope I didnt waste your time or bother you with this review ,but I just couldnt help but tell you how awesome your story is!
IceKit chapter 5 . 12/24/2004
Great Chapter. And just in time for Christmas to. Well. I'm happy. Because this is a great chapter. Hope you'll have the next chapter up before the New Year.
IceKit chapter 4 . 12/12/2004
I was the only reviewer? The sucks. But at least you know someone's reading it. I liked it. Please write more soon.
KaraKurama chapter 3 . 12/12/2004
That's cool; my name's Kara.
IceKit chapter 3 . 10/24/2004
miyako14 chapter 2 . 10/5/2004
Great chapter, please update soon!
miyako14 chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
Really like it, I can't wait for more!
Candy the Duck chapter 1 . 8/31/2004