Reviews for Hidden Destiny
Danyael Prince chapter 6 . 6/17/2010
Any chance of this being continued? At all?

Or perhaps, put up for adoption?
sh777 chapter 6 . 7/1/2009
I have enjoyed reading this story so far. Will it be finished? I enjoyed playing Freespace as well :)
Kaylen Cooper chapter 6 . 5/20/2009
I really like this!

It's a shame that it hasn't been continued. If it ever will be, I'll be keeping an eye out. :)
everling chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
Having read up to chapter six, I can say that this story rocks! I hope it'll take a long and painful while before the Minbari and the Vorlon realises that the Circle has changed, hopefully for the better.

Here's to the hope that this story would eventually be finished one fine day. Cheers!
JovianJeff chapter 6 . 9/18/2008
I see its been a few years, however I do hope you return to this story. I loved it even without having played or know what Freespace is. Everything was well conveyed so I felt I didn't have to know. Loved this story. Thank you for writing it!
AceRaptor chapter 6 . 5/27/2007
one other nitpick i have is that the GTA fell apart after the loss of the subspace route to Earth, splitting into different factions, and each of the factions signed the BETAC, forming the GTVA with the Vasudans
AceRaptor chapter 5 . 5/27/2007
this fanfic is a excellent one :D there arent that many FS/FS2 crossovers out there.

One thing i want to point out is that the GTVA have the technology to reestablish the subspace route to Earth.
someone chapter 6 . 12/9/2006
This is a really good story please do continue it.

If you continue and ever get to a technology exchange between GTVA and EA then the GTVA could give something like the ML-16 Laser (A weapon from Freespace 1 which is okay against hulls but crap against shields) and sensors (For getting past Minbari Stealth) for Hyperspace information/technology and infortmation on other known races and history.

Hope you keep writing because there is so much you could do with this story.
Deeddee chapter 6 . 9/21/2006
Is this story dead? Still very good storyline. I really hate it when people write storylines and then never complete it.
AceRaptor chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
is this story dead? plz tell me it isnt, this fanfic has alot of potential... plz update...
Empire chapter 6 . 8/25/2006
Is this ever going to be updated?
ApocSM chapter 6 . 8/5/2006
WOW! I LOVE THIS STORY, MUY BUENO! YOU DID A SUPERB JOB ON THE PLOT! UPDATE REAL SOON!
Some Guy chapter 6 . 7/27/2006
I like this story please update again soon.
Polaris chapter 6 . 6/23/2006
I do beleive this story is abandoned.
ShotgunWilly chapter 6 . 6/11/2006
UPDATE NOW! PLEASE! (i dont know if you could make sense of it... but you get the point! :-))