Reviews for Secret Love, Secret Power
LivelyLadyBlackThorn chapter 55 . 12/12/2015
OH MY GOSH THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST STORIES I HAVE EVER READ IN MY LIFE! It's simply amazing! Especially when he turned into his dog form I was so surprised I litterly jolted back surprising myself. I have never ever read a story where he transforms into dog form that's brilliant! I also love the part where he only stops trying to kill Kagome because she brought him pleasure just Wow! I truly enjoyed it and I commend you for writing such an amazing wonderful story!
summerlaughter chapter 55 . 6/23/2015
Fantastic story. Really enjoyed reading this. Loved the way it took Inuyasha's powers and abilities in a different way than any other story I've read so far. Thanks for a great read.
Guest chapter 21 . 6/13/2015
i cried
The Calling chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
I love reading inukag fanfiction:)
Krista Perry chapter 55 . 1/6/2015
What a fantastic story! Such an enjoyable read! Thanks so much for writing and sharing. I look forward to reading your other works. :D
firebird225 chapter 55 . 12/9/2014
Fantastic story!
Guest chapter 55 . 11/24/2014
you know, i actually totally forgot this was fanfiction.
yeah. it was that good
genesicgaogaigarvsgodgundam chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
great
kiki-chan3410 chapter 55 . 10/23/2014
this is an awesome that i would over and over again!
riseofthewolf chapter 17 . 10/11/2014
Happy birthday! Umm... maybe it's late birthday...or early? Whatever!
Jay chapter 55 . 6/30/2014
Fantastic work! I had a problem with being able to stop reading. You should be proud of yourself.
Jay chapter 49 . 6/29/2014
I've been reading your author notes about requests for lemons. Just keep doing your thing & ignore anyone who makes demands of your story. I fully agree that not every tale needs a lemon & I applaud you building up the relationship instead of jumping them into a sexual relationship. As for that person who had called Miroku & Sango's night together boring... If they couldn't use their imagination, they had no right to criticize. Great job on the rest of the tale so far!
maryanna.pink chapter 55 . 5/25/2014
I really enjoyed this story! Very well-written, executed and different. It is still InuYasha but with an interesting twist. The characters were believable, the story amazing, and I really enjoyed InuYasha's character and character development. Very well done! :D
maryanna.pink chapter 2 . 5/20/2014
Wow, I can't believe I just came unto this story now! It is amazing so far. So good I felt the need to comment on chapter 2! This chapter was very funny and insightful to InuYasha's personality. I am thoroughly enjoying this already and can see why you have reviews in the thousands. Anyways, hopefully you still go on this site and see my humble review hehe :)
Me-Love Inu1 chapter 34 . 5/4/2014