Reviews for Secret Love, Secret Power
Dark Havoc Priestess chapter 48 . 6/22
I kept seeing you post about a lemon. Given this was an IK centric story, I was waiting only to find out that no. It was only boring MirSan lemons. Nearly 50 chapters in. The story was great but it became rather boring as time went on and now... Ugh. So much for making it a favorite. I wanted to see IK be brash and get lost in each other but nope. It turned into a MirSan story. Go figure. Good idea. Piss poor layout. Tip: if you make it an IK story and then don't tag the other couples don't write about them. Its unfair to the reader to have them expect on couple but the focus shifts without warning to a couple the reader couldn't care less about.
EbonyWing chapter 55 . 5/2
This is such an amazing, brilliant, fabulous story with an intriguing plot and truly excellent characterisations!

A thoroughly enthralling read-I enjoyed every moment! ;)
LivelyLadyBlackThorn chapter 55 . 12/12/2015
OH MY GOSH THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST STORIES I HAVE EVER READ IN MY LIFE! It's simply amazing! Especially when he turned into his dog form I was so surprised I litterly jolted back surprising myself. I have never ever read a story where he transforms into dog form that's brilliant! I also love the part where he only stops trying to kill Kagome because she brought him pleasure just Wow! I truly enjoyed it and I commend you for writing such an amazing wonderful story!
summerlaughter chapter 55 . 6/23/2015
Fantastic story. Really enjoyed reading this. Loved the way it took Inuyasha's powers and abilities in a different way than any other story I've read so far. Thanks for a great read.
Guest chapter 21 . 6/13/2015
i cried
The Calling chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
I love reading inukag fanfiction:)
Krista Perry chapter 55 . 1/6/2015
What a fantastic story! Such an enjoyable read! Thanks so much for writing and sharing. I look forward to reading your other works. :D
firebird225 chapter 55 . 12/9/2014
Fantastic story!
Guest chapter 55 . 11/24/2014
you know, i actually totally forgot this was fanfiction.
yeah. it was that good
genesicgaogaigarvsgodgundam chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
great
kiki-chan3410 chapter 55 . 10/23/2014
this is an awesome that i would over and over again!
riseofthewolf chapter 17 . 10/11/2014
Happy birthday! Umm... maybe it's late birthday...or early? Whatever!
Jay chapter 55 . 6/30/2014
Fantastic work! I had a problem with being able to stop reading. You should be proud of yourself.
Jay chapter 49 . 6/29/2014
I've been reading your author notes about requests for lemons. Just keep doing your thing & ignore anyone who makes demands of your story. I fully agree that not every tale needs a lemon & I applaud you building up the relationship instead of jumping them into a sexual relationship. As for that person who had called Miroku & Sango's night together boring... If they couldn't use their imagination, they had no right to criticize. Great job on the rest of the tale so far!
maryanna.pink chapter 55 . 5/25/2014
I really enjoyed this story! Very well-written, executed and different. It is still InuYasha but with an interesting twist. The characters were believable, the story amazing, and I really enjoyed InuYasha's character and character development. Very well done! :D
2,107 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »