Reviews for Secret Love, Secret Power
Yazmanian Devil chapter 49 . 11/18/2013
Errrmm... its Iron Reaver Soul Stealer, not IronReamer
Yazmanian Devil chapter 45 . 11/18/2013
Im confused... so since they melded minds that time he was trying to destroy the trap, there minds are like permanently melded? So they can talk to each other through their minds whenever they want?
Dog Ear Lover chapter 55 . 8/29/2013
This was a masterpiece! I loved reading it, I'll go on to read the sequel! :D
00mokona chapter 55 . 6/10/2013
all I can say is wow! that was one of the best things i ever read ever. did i mention wow!
Cali8668 chapter 17 . 6/8/2013
Is he going to erase the children's memories of their fathers death and their mothers nightmares?
Cali8668 chapter 8 . 6/6/2013
Why didn't the dragon guy just take kagome if she had a whole bunch of jewel shards? He threw her away for just one, when he could have taken her and had them all...
apervertedgirl chapter 46 . 4/20/2013
LOL! i thought she asked to beat his children, so when you wrote that i laughed out loud :L
raining-down-hearts chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
Oooh, this is good. I'm gonna read it all. I liked how you characterized Inuyasha's thoughts! :)
Heart of Virgo chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
Inuyasha is 150 years old, 200 if you count the 50 years he was pinned to that damn tree. They say so in Swords of and Honorable Ruler. Well, imply it anyway. Still, very good story.
Tenai chapter 55 . 1/6/2013
Amazing story! Really sweet, kinda romantic and awesome. :)
Black Firedragon Drake chapter 16 . 9/10/2012
Well im not normaly writing rewiews so dont mind if this comes out a bit strange (and ignore my spelling, im not english).
I actually like your story quite a lot, it is easy to read and i quite like the charakter doing. Althnough its a bit strange to "see" inuyasha having his more "mature" thoughts but on the other side "seeing" the anime in front of my eays (with the hitten, screeming etc. stuff, funny anime stuff thats it).

Uptill now i saw a few faults.
1. the thing with inuyasha new powers. I dont mind this at all but you could have but a bit auf output for him. Like hiim having this power but more so for defending against sombody who wants to enter his mind. Or just the healing stuff. Or just the tienst bit brings him horrible, mindblowing PAIN. Not just a bit for overusing them. We all know that inuyasha takes sometimes pain to get somesting better out of it (the time o ripped sesshoumarus humen arm of, to get tessaiga back. He was hurting that time)If he really would have this power why not use it against Kouga, naraku or somebody else. There WERE a lot of situations where he almost died. one of the best examples for the demon who broke tessaiga.

2. PLEASSSEE... its NOT KiLaLa... its KiRaRa... even if the translation is bad. Look at the mange there it is. Plain and clear.

3. ... i just saw it noe '' Only a kontext fault who nagged me a bit
"Kagome jumped at the sound of Inuyasha's voice. She hadn't realized he was there. He walked so quietly that he could sneak up on her in broad daylight, never mind on a dark, moonless night" - Inuyasha is HUMAN on moonless nights hess NEW MOON nights. Its the same really.

okay nothing big really, less cause the story is finished. But maybe itll help your for future projekts.
Snakeh chapter 17 . 7/19/2012
Happy very very very late birthday!
Snakeh chapter 18 . 7/18/2012
BEST. FANFICTION. I HAVE EVER READ. IN MY ENTIRE LIFE. ::super duper happy hyper smile as my body goes rigid with your awesomeness::

Also, Why no InuKag lemons?

email:
Guest chapter 28 . 7/11/2012
awesome chapter i love it
Guest chapter 17 . 7/11/2012