Reviews for Secret Love, Secret Power
The Calling chapter 1 . 2/15
I love reading inukag fanfiction:)
Krista Perry chapter 55 . 1/6
What a fantastic story! Such an enjoyable read! Thanks so much for writing and sharing. I look forward to reading your other works. :D
firebird225 chapter 55 . 12/9/2014
Fantastic story!
Guest chapter 55 . 11/24/2014
you know, i actually totally forgot this was fanfiction.
yeah. it was that good
myulander chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
great
kiki-chan3410 chapter 55 . 10/23/2014
this is an awesome that i would over and over again!
riseofthewolf chapter 17 . 10/11/2014
Happy birthday! Umm... maybe it's late birthday...or early? Whatever!
Jay chapter 55 . 6/30/2014
Fantastic work! I had a problem with being able to stop reading. You should be proud of yourself.
Jay chapter 49 . 6/29/2014
I've been reading your author notes about requests for lemons. Just keep doing your thing & ignore anyone who makes demands of your story. I fully agree that not every tale needs a lemon & I applaud you building up the relationship instead of jumping them into a sexual relationship. As for that person who had called Miroku & Sango's night together boring... If they couldn't use their imagination, they had no right to criticize. Great job on the rest of the tale so far!
maryanna.pink chapter 55 . 5/25/2014
I really enjoyed this story! Very well-written, executed and different. It is still InuYasha but with an interesting twist. The characters were believable, the story amazing, and I really enjoyed InuYasha's character and character development. Very well done! :D
maryanna.pink chapter 2 . 5/20/2014
Wow, I can't believe I just came unto this story now! It is amazing so far. So good I felt the need to comment on chapter 2! This chapter was very funny and insightful to InuYasha's personality. I am thoroughly enjoying this already and can see why you have reviews in the thousands. Anyways, hopefully you still go on this site and see my humble review hehe :)
Me-Love Inu1 chapter 34 . 5/4/2014
.0. they kissed
Yazmanian Devil chapter 49 . 11/18/2013
Errrmm... its Iron Reaver Soul Stealer, not IronReamer
Yazmanian Devil chapter 45 . 11/18/2013
Im confused... so since they melded minds that time he was trying to destroy the trap, there minds are like permanently melded? So they can talk to each other through their minds whenever they want?
Dog Ear Lover chapter 55 . 8/29/2013
This was a masterpiece! I loved reading it, I'll go on to read the sequel! :D
2,102 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »