Reviews for Secret Love, Secret Power
Wfest chapter 55 . 2/12
Wow! Just finished your amazing story in one sitting. It is unbelievably good. Your writing style makes for easy reading, the characters are how we all came to love them, but still more developed/mature, especially in Inuyasha's case. I enjoyed the deeper insights you provided us with. And the storyline is very thrilling and exciting, an absolute page-turner. Thank you! Will certainly read it again and start soon for the sequel.
darkestflare1 chapter 55 . 2/5
Years later, I still find myself rereading this amazing story! Thank you for sharing you're creativity here. It's truely brightened my days each time I read it. Hope all is going well for ya! .
InuyashasGrl26 chapter 55 . 8/19/2016
That is such a great story. Absolutely amazing !
Dark Havoc Priestess chapter 48 . 6/22/2016
I kept seeing you post about a lemon. Given this was an IK centric story, I was waiting only to find out that no. It was only boring MirSan lemons. Nearly 50 chapters in. The story was great but it became rather boring as time went on and now... Ugh. So much for making it a favorite. I wanted to see IK be brash and get lost in each other but nope. It turned into a MirSan story. Go figure. Good idea. Piss poor layout. Tip: if you make it an IK story and then don't tag the other couples don't write about them. Its unfair to the reader to have them expect on couple but the focus shifts without warning to a couple the reader couldn't care less about.
EbonyWing chapter 55 . 5/2/2016
This is such an amazing, brilliant, fabulous story with an intriguing plot and truly excellent characterisations!

A thoroughly enthralling read-I enjoyed every moment! ;)
LivelyLadyBlackThorn chapter 55 . 12/12/2015
OH MY GOSH THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST STORIES I HAVE EVER READ IN MY LIFE! It's simply amazing! Especially when he turned into his dog form I was so surprised I litterly jolted back surprising myself. I have never ever read a story where he transforms into dog form that's brilliant! I also love the part where he only stops trying to kill Kagome because she brought him pleasure just Wow! I truly enjoyed it and I commend you for writing such an amazing wonderful story!
summerlaughter chapter 55 . 6/23/2015
Fantastic story. Really enjoyed reading this. Loved the way it took Inuyasha's powers and abilities in a different way than any other story I've read so far. Thanks for a great read.
Guest chapter 21 . 6/13/2015
i cried
The Calling chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
I love reading inukag fanfiction:)
Krista Perry chapter 55 . 1/6/2015
What a fantastic story! Such an enjoyable read! Thanks so much for writing and sharing. I look forward to reading your other works. :D
firebird225 chapter 55 . 12/9/2014
Fantastic story!
Guest chapter 55 . 11/24/2014
you know, i actually totally forgot this was fanfiction.
yeah. it was that good
genesicgaogaigarvsgodgundam chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
great
kiki-chan3410 chapter 55 . 10/23/2014
this is an awesome that i would over and over again!
riseofthewolf chapter 17 . 10/11/2014
Happy birthday! Umm... maybe it's late birthday...or early? Whatever!
2,110 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »