Reviews for Secret Love, Secret Power
PhoenixKaeRose chapter 55 . 11/8
I wanted to write a review so many times but it was so good I literally just sat and devoured the entire thing all in one go! My boyfriend actually asked me what I was looking at so intensely!

I love that you stood firm re:lemony content. Not ALL damn fanfiction needs sex

I also have to give you credit, I almost never write reviews and I am SUPER picky about what fanfac I read and this was amazing! The way you wove the story was very clever and anyone saying chapters were "boring" clearly don't appreciate a well-set scene!

All in all 10/10
heyjavi chapter 55 . 9/24
LO AMEEEE, NO TENGO NI LA MENTE PARA HABLAR EN INGLÉS, PERO LO AMÉ DE INICIO A FIN
heyjavi chapter 45 . 9/24
I fuckin love their relationship
Reiko x 3 chapter 55 . 4/1
I regret letting the theft of my anime collection chase me away from this series for so long. If i hadn't done that, I could have found and read this story years earlier. Oh well. Better late than never.

...Still mad about all my DVDs being stolen though. Took me years to save up the money, track down copies, and then buy them. Montana was not an easy place to purchase anime back then... I miss watching the Inuyasha movies in Japanese... Darn it, You Tube, have the subtitled Japanese version up as one of your free movies why don't you. I appreciate the fact that you have all 4 of the English versions, but...there are moments when the voice acting is so cringy! I just want to enjoy my obsession without feeling the urge to cringe! ...Moping now...
littlenice124 chapter 22 . 3/9
I was last here
anon chapter 5 . 8/21/2019
Interesting story but I couldn't finish it. There's just blocks of text that make the story feel very slow. No flame just an opinion.
GreenTea4062 chapter 55 . 1/16/2019
I cannot describe the feeling of... awesomeness from this fic. Too awesome to describe ahhhhh
Iridescent Moonflower chapter 55 . 8/9/2018
This is AMAZING! It's a really, really good story. Normally, I don't like to read stories that toss in unknown fantasy elements, but you got me hooked by the second or third chapter. I love the way you gave Inuyasha some more depth, showing more of how his past shaped him than canon; in canon, they mention how hard it was for him, but don't really give many examples or confrontations from before he met Kikyo (Although it could be that I just haven't gotten that far yet). I know this story was written a long time ago, but you're a great author, so I hope you continue writing. :)
Alannada chapter 55 . 7/26/2018
Look, kids, this is how you do fics.
A very original story, very nicely done.
iChaos chapter 55 . 7/2/2018
Interesting story. I felt that you did a good job balancing between suspense and actual progress with the plot.
madmonnette chapter 55 . 4/21/2018
loved this story! great dialogue, plot, characterization! everything!
Evil Illusions chapter 55 . 2/21/2018
Very original plot! Loved the new characters and concepts :) very well written. My one comment is that this story made everyone else seem useless, especially Kagome, who was basically the damsel in distress the entire time.
kstewdeux chapter 1 . 8/13/2017
If I have not commented before it is to my shame for I have reread this so many times and I live every minute of it! Good work!
cloudygirloncloud9 chapter 27 . 7/14/2017
This story is pretty cool!
Wfest chapter 55 . 2/12/2017
Wow! Just finished your amazing story in one sitting. It is unbelievably good. Your writing style makes for easy reading, the characters are how we all came to love them, but still more developed/mature, especially in Inuyasha's case. I enjoyed the deeper insights you provided us with. And the storyline is very thrilling and exciting, an absolute page-turner. Thank you! Will certainly read it again and start soon for the sequel.
2,124 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »