Reviews for May I Have This Dance
Storm-Maiden-Lucania chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Holy Nabushin! This thing is awesome! LOL the mental image of the two of them wandering the streets drunk was priceless. And yay for the smexy ending! Please write more stuff like this! Your really talented!
Lightning Eterna chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
I found this rather enjoyable. In some strange, twisted way, these two do love each other. And I do like the little details here and there, IlPala not knowing how to dance (can't really sing either ;) and Excel helping him with it. And, that they are so possessive of each other. Mainly 'cause it's true. Excel every other episode and IlPalazzo in the ones with the visual-kei guy and the last few episodes make that so very clear. I like the ending too. Somehow, it was sensual, but exactly the way that ExcelPala would ever do the deed. (And with a dead Hyatt in the background, no less. XD)
xxLunaTerraxx chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
omg the end of this, Excel stumbling out all disheveled and stumbling, was pure gold! I died laughing. XD

You also made my day with Ilpala-sama not knowing how to dance and having Excel pretty much "lead" him through the whole thing. The guy looks so damn perfect that it's adorable to see his non-perfect side. _
Rhaoz chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
-squeals happily- Drunk Ilpalazzo -giggle- I loved this! Make a sequel please?
Lindsey AKA PF chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
*gives a chibi-Shigure. And a chibi-Ayame.* Don't mind them makin' out...naked..
Ranma Matsuri chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
LOL! Loved it!
Shrilaraune chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Wow! Not only was that well written but it was adorable! Congratulations! You managed to keep character and keep the audience interested.
Petyr Piper chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
Aww. That was such a cute fic. This made me love Excel and Ilpalazzo even more.
NavyJokerAce chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Lol! awesome!
Lady Blade WarAngel chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
Cool fic. I liked it. Good luck writing in the future and all that jzz.
KibaAddict chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
Yay! I liked it! I love anything Excel-Ilpalazzo related, though. Wouldn't it be easier to write Excel Saga fics if you could shorten Ilpalazzo's name down to Palazzo or something? Yeah, but, your fanfic was great!
Lawr chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
Now THIS is an episode I would love to see...
skillet chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
Oh my goodness, that was awesome! That was totally the best Excel/Ilpalazzo...no wait, that was the best Excel Saga fic I've ever read! It was hilarious, and waffy at the same time! Amazing (and all those other good words)! _
Akunen chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
holy hell that was a cute story! yes i will never ever forget this fic...
Sraunei chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
I liked this story a lot! Ilpalazzo seemed so inocent when he admitted he could noy dance well.