Reviews for But I Forgot: a Paul POV
luvie paul chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
oh lovly stori shame suz e isnt with paul hint hint hint
Flawless Soul chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
Oh gosh! That's so sad! Poor Paulie. I just want Jesse out of the picture and make it Paul and Suze forever! Because they're so adorable together! And agree with me here, it IS true. The way I see it, anyway.
Vicky-toria chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
Okay, on a count of three...ONE...TWO...THREE...

AW! Paulie!

That is majorly depressing, I feel like crying. Tsk tsk, awesome writing though. I mean I was swept (into tears) but your words...
the-apocalypse-is-near chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
Does it have to be one shot? Pretty 's so much u could do with that. Create an alternative Twilight in Paul's POV? Just a suggestion.
C. Rasmussen chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
I agree with Mystique Angelique it was good apart from the use of darling as it did not sound like Paul or any other teenage guy i know for that matter. Otherwise I feel you captured paul quite well especially his cockyness over the kiss however I think you needed a clear separation between when he is thinking initially and when he then goes to look for her, it was a bit confusing for the reader as suddenly he jumped to talking to Ceecee. I was also a bit unsure about the tear at the end I think Pal is more of the bloke who would swear to win her at all costs. Well written though and not bad for a one shot!

C. Rasmussen
Pens in potatoes chapter 1 . 9/2/2004
AW!OMG! I want to cry! I love this fic. I wish it wasnt a oneshot though. Damn! very good!

tory
akaruiookami chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
that was really sad it made me feel sorry for paul which is not an easy thing to do great fic keep writing!
flonshoe chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
I like this story...im not a big fan of Paul "Spawn-of-Satan" Slater but i still think this one was cute...i luved the poem at the end...*sniffle*

from

Havana Luna
Mystique Angelique chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
I liked it. The only thing I didn't like was the use of "my beloved" and "my darling." They made it seem a little un-Paulish. Seventeen year old guys who read really thick philosophy books and are cool and hot wouldn't say that.

But otherwise - Bueno!

Lolly
Que Sera Sarah chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
OMG! AW! I'm a huge Paul fan, so that was SO SAD! I loved it, but aw. Sad, sad, sad. HOW COULD SUZE DO THAT TO POOR PAUL? SHE BROKE HIS HEART! :*( It was awesome though
SweetestReject chapter 1 . 8/31/2004