Reviews for Mirrors
shikaruTo chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
yeay! you are such a good writer! it is wonderful! compliments to you~
MakaiTenshi chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
wow...i can never write like that... it's really awesome!
bubblewarp chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
Wow. Beautiful. One of the best friggin' oneshots I've had the pleasure of reading in a -long- time. Hinata's inner turmoil was very well-written, and the transition from self-loathing, to uncertainty, to hope was very, very seamless. Lovelylovelylovely. :D
Sifauna Auria chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
Aw...it's so sweet.
nejihina fan chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
uwah! Such a great story! I loved it...e GO GO NEJI/HINA!
AnimeFreakPerson chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
Aww.. I really liked this. Neji/Hinata IS a bit strange, in my opinion, but I really liked this. _
aquafina rain chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
E E E

ME FIRST ME FIRST

Am I first? I hope. ._.

Anyway. :d I love you. This was. Aww, i felt real bad in the beginning and the middle but then Neji made me smile! XDD Neji you dork! He's such a silly nerd in here, aww. A dandelion. XD But I like. nn; It was cute. Neji and dandelion and Hinata. Aww.

I like Hinata in here. Because. I don't know. She's just. Real ansgty and but then at the end. And. I loved the ending. Eh. You rawk tons of dizzle like the bombdiggity. 0:

*luff*
Kichou chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
Great story. I love this couple.
Niyali-chan chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
Aw, you're so sweet, Arashi-chan! You never had to write me a fic! *huggle* _ Congrats on our one year month and day anniversary! Whoot!

Now go on and write a sequel! YAY!

_~

~Niyali-chan

Oh, and IM me sometime...we need to judge Writer/Reader today so the Sept. competition can be started tomorrow.