Reviews for Nightingale
Star of Airdrie chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
what a wonderful one shot - of course its Starfire! Good job!

LJ
torral11 chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
I like the story
the.woods chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Beautifully done ! You really got the characterization of Starfire down. Great job :3

-n
ThePink1 at Reefside.Net chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
That was beautifully scripted. Kudos and much thanks. Keep up the wonderful word work,

A J
DaphneG chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
Very nice! I faved this. I love the part where Starfire says that Nightingales don't sleep at night and in the end where she says she loves her nightingale.
The Samurai Pizza Cat chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
You could give a clearer idea that she is Starfire (she is, isn't she?) by putting ellipses after the first Starfire in the "Cyborg is still Cyborg, Raven is still Raven, etc line. So it would be "Beast Boy is still Beast Boy, Starfire...is still Starfire, and Nightwing..." like that. Yeah.

Or you could just describe how she looks. Firey red hair or something.

Hope I helped a bit and wasn't annoying/confusing/irking.

-The Samurai Pizza Cat-
zombiE wakE chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
Another original story line, Nightwing going through an identity change. I agree nightingale truly does suit Nightwing's personality. I also liked how you mentioned Robin was a leader even though most see him as Batman's sidekick, he deserves more cedit for that. I hope to see more writings by you!
CrazyGirl47 chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
You really are talented, you know that? Even your one-shots (if this even IS a one shot) are good. I like the detail, and I like the way you don't mention Starfire's name... as if, you know, names aren't important, only the PERSON is important, her actions, etc. Well, I love it! It's so pretty. It reminds me of all the times I've ever changed myself, or my life, or put something away. Put it on a shelf to look at later... anyway, kudos!
Tkay chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
Aw! that was sweet . I agree though, actually saying her name would loose something. You can tell from her speach pattern anyways. (anyone who thought this was someone else has got something wrong with thier head)
Mellie chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
I really liked this. It was very original. I liked the no name insertion, it did give a certain feel to it. Very well done!
Esoritoc chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
aw! that was almost to sweet, but nice please do write again