Reviews for Rain Kisses
Kiki Cabou chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
What a great job! This was so well-written and characterized. Left Ron out a bit, but I guess that can't be helped. Hee! I always like it in stories when Harry "gets his swagger on" and acts very droll about snogging Hermione, like he actually planned it. He's so cute. And so is she! Anyway, great story. Thanks for sharing it.
grookill chapter 1 . 9/2/2004
Great job. I think I'm suffering from diabetic shock. I'm curious who'll be the first to catch Harry and Hermoine, all wet and tickling tonsils.

Again, great job!
Tikvah Ariel chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
Incrediably sweet. I think that rain kissies are cute as well. Why don't you call it "Kissies in the Rain" I think it sounds better. Anyways I really like this it was a very cute one-shot.
Andril Flame of the West chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
Hi, i just wanted to review on your story Rain kisses (actually I just signed up on Fan Fiction, so I havn't written anything yet). I think it was a great idea (about Harry getting togethor with Hermione), in my opinion, though, I can see Hermione with Ron more (just because of their arguments and stuff). Anyway, I thought you used great descriptive words, and I could the story unfolding before me, so I think you did great.

Well, that's my review.
shnazzy jazzy chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
very cute!
in.the.palm.of.your.hand chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
Cool! I absolutely love it! It's so sweet, cute, adorabl, passionate, romantic! Please write more of this stuff!

Love always

Tamar
Raine Is Crazy chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
best freaking hookup i've EVER read! YYAAYY!

*loves you* _;;

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

WOOTWOOT! HHR FOREVER DUDE! Rock on!

Raine!
Gryffindor620 chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
YEAH!

Great Story!

Update Soon Son!
EasTerNArroW chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
aw! that was totally and nothing but Fluff! you never get his kindo f fluff yet controllable fluff. ITs very very cute!
Michelle Kay chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
OMG I loved it...one of the best I've read! If not THE best. Aw...rain kisses...how sweet...sigh* I wish I was Hermione...okay...I'm going to go daydream now...loved it!
Rab8831 chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
Aw...It was fluff, but very cute fluff:)
possom2009 chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
So sweet 'n fluffy! I like fuffy things! BOOYA!
udderpd chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
Brilliant, I just love fluff there is enough story if you had any more it would ruin the fluff. Well done.

TTFN Udderpd
loopy6idol chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
that was so nice! my fav. pair is H/H. *claps* well done.
29 | « Prev Page 1 2