Reviews for Bunny
FallenAngelWolf aka lilysmom09 chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
o.o
oh my gosh i found this story back in 2004 and loved it so much i printed it out, i just found my folder with all my old fav fanfics and was so surprised to find this one is still up (( most of them are not anymore so im happy i have a copy to read)) i loved it! amazing story and im so adding you to my fav's now :) so happy i found this again after all these years
ladyccino chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
O_O

FINALLY!

someone made Seto uke! X3

lulz, loved it!

so smexy! ;D
cheng-wi chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
Lol, that was funny, but really good! Bravo! Seemed pretty cool to me. You should write more, I can't write worth crap, but you're really good! Keep up the good writing!
Sora Keyblader chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
I'm so sorry to put this up, but I think this is an issue to be solved,

Attention Fanfiction Authors,

My name is Sora Keyblader, you may call me Sora,

There's been a issue going around fan fiction that's been offending all authors. If you haven't heard yet, there's a “Girl” by the name of “yugiexyamihawt1.” This girl or so called “author” has been offending Fanfiction Authors by posting offensive stories about homosexual people, or in other words, Yaoi.

For my part, I'm a great fan of Yaoi, and I hold nothing against homosexual people. But this girl has been posting VERY offensive “Fanfics” on her account about them lately. I don't think they're worth of to be called Fanfics at all!

Now I know that many of you don't agree with homosexual people, or just the simple fact that most of you may not like Yaoi. But please we're asking for your help on this one, you might not like Yaoi but you don't go around dissing it, or posting offensive stuff about it, do you?

My friends and I are just please, asking for a little of help to take this girl down of the website, her offensive and immature stories is getting everyone on this site pissed off.

She's even using some of our pen names illegally. A lot of us Authors have decided to form a group against her and take her down once and for all.

My letter may not give much info about her, but for all of you interested, here is her link,

Take your time, and read over the things she has put up, those aren't called “Fanfics” those are just simply junk and a total piece of trash, just trying to diss Yaoi. I'm sure after you read after them you will agree with us.

All of us authors are please asking for your help, we hope to have your support.

-Love Sora -

Ps.. the Author "Yami-Echo" should have more information on this, she's the one who discovered this person and we're all trying to help her get rid of her, go read any of her fanfics, click on the resent tittles, it should have a letter on this matter. She should explain things better then I. XD
Kijo-sama chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
I loved it! I jut love SetoxMokuba, it's so cute. Oh and the thing at the end...loved that too. Hope to read more soon!

Love always - your loyal fan/reader/reviewer,

Kath-chan~
Ryu-Mizu chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
Hey, I noticed not many people had reviewed thus far... _ wierd... I really liked it! I haven't read fanfiction in quite a bit, but I've recently regained my interest, and I'm happy I found a fic like yours so easily still on this site!

I really like how you wrote this, unlike some fics I've seen, you didn't rush the plot along. And i really enjoyed the reasoning behind why Kaiba was there to begin with. If I was Yugi, I'd be getting tired of Kaiba dueling me all the time too, besides, who doesn't love the chance to play match-maker? lol

I'm putting ya on my author alert, I hope to see more fics out of you some time, particularly Yugioh since you seem to have this fandom down pretty well

Anywho... this is getting long so i should be wandering off now, keep up the great writing!

~Ryu