Reviews for Unlovely Yet Beautiful
The Allusive Man chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
I'm not sure what random bit of fancy led me to search FFN for stories about a movie I haven't seen in years, and then to click on this particular story, but I'm glad for it. If you wrote this at the age of 15, then you certainly have talent. Wherever you are, whatever you're doing now, I hope you're still writing and that someone is enjoying it.
Rebby-Eowyn chapter 4 . 5/6/2009
Ok, as you haven't updated for 4 years, I suppose you're not going to again very soon. Although I wish you would, because I think the story is really good. I like the way you write and I'm sure, if you continued the story it would be a very good one!

You say that you were 15 when you wrote your stories, but considering your good writing I think you might "handle such ideas" much better now.

Why not have another movie evening and watch "Cold Mountain" again, so that you can go on writing the story

Well, whatever you do, have fun :)
MooseDeEvita chapter 4 . 2/25/2009
oh I know it's been quite a long time since this story was published but I was enjoying it so much. I wish there was more
Flowery Face chapter 4 . 12/21/2008
I love this! There need to be more Ruby/Georgia stories, please please carry on with this!
FableLiterature chapter 4 . 9/13/2008
Wonderful!

More please. :)
SakiJune chapter 4 . 6/29/2008
I really love this. Georgia/Ruby is my fav pairing in the movie, and I hope that later Stobrod will have a great part in this, too. Will he be a jealous father? I just cannot wait to read more.
valleyofash chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
Wow...you have a way with words, no doubt. I love how this is written. Georgia and Ruby are my favorites in Cold Mountain as well, and I'm glad to see such a beautifully detailed story being written about them )
LimitedByCreativity chapter 4 . 3/31/2008
This seems interesting! :D Hope to see an update soon :P
Kibblie chapter 4 . 3/31/2007
Very well written. Please continue.
BallroomsofMars chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
I LOVE Ruby and Georgia, PLEASE update soon!
Sapphire Lupe chapter 4 . 1/8/2006
Good, but I was lookin' forward for some Georgia and Ruby fluff. Hope next chap there will be!

Please update soon! So far I love it!

Keep up the good work!

Can't wait to feast my eyes on the next chap!

Sapphire Lupe chapter 3 . 1/8/2006
Interesting, going on to next chapter!

S.L.
Sapphire Lupe chapter 2 . 1/8/2006
Loved it! Going to read ch. 3 right now!

Sapphire Lupe chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Loved it! On my favs list! I was always one for the Georgia and Ruby pairings, they need more of those! I love them to death!

Leah chapter 4 . 11/3/2005
I'm really enjoying your story, keep going!