Reviews for Pain
Shaun chapter 11 . 7/1/2010
princetongirl chapter 11 . 9/17/2005
loved it update soon
THEROX4EVER03 chapter 11 . 6/21/2005
Hey. I am a little confused and I am a little disappointed in reading this story that you have so far. It is a great story, let's start off with that with great potential, however I wish you would have included more. Both in confusion and disapointment, I felt that you rushed the whole Danielle death and the aftermath thereof. You talk about it a little, and I know it is a set up but still. Writing a somewhat Therox story, it would have been good if you had written more with the comfort, and her being there for him when he needed her the most. The sharing the beds, some talks, anything Therox, would have made these last chapters better, but I guess I have to do what you gave. I love the Christmas celebration, however I think it came too fast and too soon. One minute we learn that Danielle is dying to the next of Christmas and what Theresa is thinking. More should have been included or straigntened out. I hope you continue with this story even though you haven't written for several months now, I hope you come back and finish this up. Like I said in the beginning, this is great, you are a great writer, just take your time and add some more. Your fans and your reviewers will appreciate it.
Sea Fire chapter 11 . 11/7/2004
This is so great!

I can not wait for more!
violent-melody chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
This is crims0nasphyxia. Thank you guys for all your SUPPORTIVE reviews.

And it's ridiculous that you would think I'm copying your story. Either your dillusional or your lying, so which one is it?
Tzarista chapter 11 . 11/1/2004
great chapter

can't wait for more
Tzarista chapter 10 . 10/31/2004
interesting ... :) she's alive
amanda chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
you are coping my story that not kewl
mrs clark gable chapter 11 . 10/30/2004
Wow. Fox and Theresa were great and little Ethan was so cute with the car. I love that Tabby and Kay were included for a little snippet. Danielle's revenge sounds interesting. You have to update soon.
mrs clark gable chapter 10 . 10/30/2004
I felt so bad for Danielle at first and Fow is so cute with Little Ethan. He'd be a perfect daddy for him. And Oh no what is Dani planning.
OMARION chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
SCA14 chapter 9 . 9/20/2004
OH MY GOD! You are wrinting something I would have never thought of, and I have to say, it's one of the best stories I've read in a long time! Keep posting, or I might die of waiting!

Tzarista chapter 9 . 9/19/2004
great chapters

can't wait to see what happens next :)
BloomingViolets chapter 9 . 9/19/2004
update update!
therOxxa chapter 5 . 9/15/2004
i'm totaly in love with this story: you have a great way with your words. Don't you dare stop here, update!