Reviews for Minicon Hunting
Psychic-Ghost chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
Indestructible squirrel, yay!
Signalflair chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
there are actually demo and cyclonus fans out there! im a screamer fan myself oh yeah and i love that song!
Aeroblade chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
Lol I never liked squirrels iether

and dont worry I aint going to maul you

because I thought it was kinda funny especially the part were there going through all the trouble and using all those weapons just to kill one squirrel

man it must suck going through all that trouble to kill one puny creature

poor decepticons that must be one embarresing defeet
Library's Poltergeist chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
(giggles) I remember that song! Very funny indded!
hope alive chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
*laughs* nice its funny lol
Fang15 chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
That was great, the decptacons beaten-BY A SQUIRREL! ah! I luv squirrels! They have fuzzy tails! fuzzy fuzzy fuzzy...
ckret2 chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
Heheheh... poor Cyclonus. Heck, poor Decepticons! I pity the whole group! And it didn't die. Slagit, that squirrel's a spawn of Unicron! _ Good songfic. Utterly ridiculous and hilarious. YAY!

Y'know what's funny? In your Author's Note at the end, you ask "Decepticon fans, especially the Cyclonus and Demolisher fangirls" not to hurt you. Don't worry, I won't. But isn't it funny that here, we all assume most of the people reading this will be fangirls? If you go to any other message board, the general community of transfans is almost always called "fanboys". Weird... well, whatev. Went off topic, there. Anyway, this is funny, do more humor junk!

~ckret2