Reviews for Extremities
Guest chapter 29 . 9/1/2013
Please finish i hate reading good stories that have no ending :-(
Shaye Prower chapter 29 . 4/3/2013
This is pretty cool. Just a few spelling errors here and there but all in all, really good.
A2463 chapter 29 . 3/16/2013
Love it! Really love it! Please continue!
Guest chapter 29 . 11/23/2012
soooooooooooooo gooooooooooooooooooooood moooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrreeeeeeeee
Misa chapter 13 . 5/4/2011
I wish I had a brother like Gohan. He's such a loving guy, especially to his younger brother.

Okay Trunks,that's it! You're dead for me! Pfuh!

For some odd reasons I find his possessive and controling personality both creepy and awesome. I don't know,but Trunks is just the perfect guy for the role of a possessive guy 3
Misa chapter 12 . 5/4/2011
Okay, I can tell from the beginning that this chapter is gonna be a serious one. And I see I was right. Damn Trunks! Why do you hurt your boy's feelings so much?

And...oh no...the ending was really sad...oh dear,I am actually afraid to continue reading...please tell me it's gonna be alright! Aww,Goten :,(
Misa chapter 11 . 5/4/2011
Yeah well,I though we reached the most adorable part of your story in the last chapter and now we have to struggle with some fights between Goten and Trunks / But somehow I can't help but like it,I guess it's my Evil!Trunks kink that kicks in.

Anyway, my heart was all warm when Trunks apologized for his behaviour 3 I guess I kinda like seeing Goten happy as much as I like Trunks being evil...Weird combo,I know.
Misa chapter 10 . 5/4/2011
Aww,the flashback with ChiChi was really sad...It must have been a horrible time for Goten...Anyway, the ""I heard Uncle Raditz tell Uncle Turles that you're gonna croak soon…"-part made me laugh :D I hope that's not inapproviant "

Aww,and the wedding made me feel all happy when I read it :) That was just too damn cute!
Misa chapter 9 . 5/4/2011
Goten is just too damn adorable when he's shy 33 I really wonder why he's so nervous. He gets to kiss and marry Trunks,I mean hello? He should be the luckiest damn boy in the whole universe! Haha!
Misa chapter 8 . 5/4/2011
I don't know whether it's supposed to be like that, but the Son-Family makes me laugh xD The way they argue with each other in such a lovely way is kinda amusing.

Gohan's reaction was the best btw XD Oh, and I love how Trunks becomes so protective over Goten :3
Misa chapter 7 . 5/4/2011
Rofl, I don't know why but an annoyed Vegeta is always something that makes me laugh. And Trunks really seems to care for Goten, I love that 3 And I admire Goten's skill to handle a furious Vegeta XD But hey,at least he accepts Goten as his son's soon-to-be husband/wife (whatever you prefer).

Btw,I wouldn't mind reading Trunks and Goten doing some naughty things on Vegeta's trone,haha :D
Misa chapter 6 . 5/4/2011
Awww...Your lemon pretty much had everything a great lemon needs 3 Sexy smirking Trunks who thinks he's always in control, playful/seducive Goten, teasing and of course hot steaming sex with love. I'm starting to fall for your story,haha! The last part confused me a little bit though...What does he mean with "No matter what."? Guess I have to keep on reading!
Misa chapter 5 . 5/4/2011
And there goes my sympathy for Bulma. Sorry Bulma,but interrupting a TrunksxGoten moment is something unforgivable! Luckily I am really happy to see what comes next,haha! Uhh,I initially wanted to get something to drink after this chapter,but something smells like lemon here! I just have to keep on reading!
Misa chapter 4 . 5/4/2011
Goten is quite a tough guy, I bet I'd probably faint if I had to talk to Vegeta. He's just too scary sometimes. But Bulma is as sweet as sugar in your story,I really like her 3
Misa chapter 3 . 5/4/2011
You are pretty damn good at describing places and moments x3 I am really starting to wonder how Trunks changed from the playful and funny guy to that jerk from chpt. 1...Anyway, that Nappa scene was priceless,lol