Reviews for labyrinth
whisperingxblue chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Very very well-written ) I love Cho - she may possibly be my favorite character from the whole series - and this fanfic captures the potential of the character very well.
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
It's a very well portrayed and well thought out piece. Capital letters are needed though, for the start of names etc. Keep writing
Ember Nickel chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
I liked this, especially the introduction. The background on her family was good as well.
FireAtWill52 chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
Love this. V emotional. I only like Cho when she's grieving over Cedric... every other time I jst hate her... lol! Dunno why... Neways, yeah i really really liked this!
The Holey Gred and Forge chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
ILoveSam, I believe that those "negative comments" are from other people in Harry Potter, not from the Author. ;

Anyways.

Your story is lovely. I enjoyed reading it, I wish that you will write more about Cho and Cedric. ]

-Hayakawa
IloveSam chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
This story is really good! I like your writing style and it was just touching. I don't get one thing though. If you're writing a story, why do you be so negative about a person you've chosen to write about? What's with all these negative comments you put between brackets? (For instance: can you believe it? that little asian slut! what on earth can cedric be thinking? why her? why not one of us? stuck-up chinese bitch, thinks she's so perfect, thinks she's so special, thinks she's better than us).

I don't understand that and I found it's rather annoying and distracting...you shouldn't do that because it's a negative thing to add to your story! If you feel that way bout a character it's maybe better not to write about her then, right? Now I felt an otherwise very good story got this negative feeling, and that is dragging the story down. If you keep such coments out, the story really is great!

(or has your story perhaps been hacked and are these comments not yours? Because I really don't understand why you would add that...)
sasori chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
Wow.

this was beautiful. You've given Cho character and reality, and your style makes for such nice reading. thank you.
dungeonwonk chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
BTW, I'm also known as monkeymouse, but Lycos crashed a while ago and still hasn't figured out how to let me back in. Anyway...

We know Cho had coffee at Puddifoot's; maybe it's all they had, maybe it's what one does at Puddifoot's, and, as you say, maybe she didn't like it...

Personally, I think she was finding her way out, with the help of the Boy Who Lived. Having said all that, though, this is a nicely put-together portrait, and I especially liked the shift in narrative voices.
Trupana chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
Dang girl, we basically have the same twisted mind and ideas and interests...LOTR, Sess/Kagura, Meg/Aoshi, and now Cho Chang. I've always wanted to write a story about her, because I feel that she's entirely too misunderstood, and you write a story about her that just blows me out of the water. I think you captured her spirit and thoughts and actions wonderfully. Of course, you've always been and will be an amazing writer...;)

Tru