Reviews for Meow
Wolfie231 chapter 14 . 8/15/2011
Not bad you should up date
SeiferAlmasyFan chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
i love this story it's very funny
Toraudewa chapter 10 . 3/1/2010
If y has been in Squall's place i would have bitch slapped Zell HARD.
Delete me motherfuckers chapter 14 . 11/1/2007
it's been a long time...

still loving your story. the whole cat thing is brilliant.
Eddy Leonhartslover chapter 14 . 7/12/2007
Please update soon. This is really good
Eddy Leonhartslover chapter 4 . 7/11/2007
Holy Hyne. I haven't laughed so hard in along time. Poor Seifer. Thank you Irvine and Zell for saving him form being neutered.

ANyway this is really cute so far.
GERHDFGN chapter 13 . 4/6/2007
oh htis is brilliant, i love it. seifer made such a cute kitty, i hope squall and seifer get together in the end

luv Faina
TheDevilMayCry chapter 14 . 10/11/2006
This is a really great story! Seifer was just so cute as a cat! I wanted to squish him! Lol. He was so adorable! Update soon, I wanna know whats happening with Ultimecia, the stupid butt! Lol. :D i think its funny that Selphie, Irvine and Zell think taht Quistis and Squall are getting romantically closer. They didnt even THINK of Seifer, lol. I really like this story! Great job!
Jicky chapter 14 . 9/16/2006
just remembered i haven't reviewed yet. well i hope Seifer won't suffer too much scrutiny. (i just want Seifer n Squall back together)
nurikki chapter 14 . 8/25/2006
I say only on word,because my english is very bad XD

MORE!

its good and im waiting for the next chapter.

nice greetings

anna
Verdanii chapter 14 . 8/24/2006
Gosh...nice chapter, update! *-*
Zanniecat chapter 14 . 8/12/2006
o. Pleaseupdate the rest of the story, its good. Plus seifer getting hurt in front of most of trabia garden would allow him to be forgiven. Maybe he could get angrry then cry in front of them? something along the lines of, you think my dreams included this? You think i wouldn't take it back if i could?

Thatd be awesome. Keep up the cool story!
Koril Dragonic chapter 14 . 8/5/2006
When I first noticed this fic, I thought to myself "People are still writing FF8 fics?" Then I though, "People are still writing FF8 fics!" I'm overjoyed to see great writing such as this still being created for an old favorite. I hope you continue with this until the end.

Also, the idea of Seifer as a cat is very appropriate. I was almost sad to see him lose the fur, while at the same time I'd been eager for it... Too bad he's not a werecat, eh? *laughs*
Wolfdog Girl chapter 14 . 7/30/2006
This is such a funny story I love it! I like how Seifer still kinda acts like a cat after he's turned back into a human. Please update soon!
Ryua Malfoy chapter 14 . 7/29/2006
Nah, it's not just the Vodka. It's a good chapter. And I'm REALLY happy you're writing it again!

I'm always happy to get to see Selphie. And you've really managed to make her beliveable, in her actions, and speech, and internal monologue.