Reviews for Lost and Found
TsukiyoTenshi chapter 3 . 4/29/2009
What's gonna happen next? I wanna know!

Please update! And QUICK! i wanna know hat's gonna happen this is really good so far!
cherry-star-aus chapter 3 . 9/19/2005
What is going on with the present kaiba corp and seto can get sicker...mokie rehabed thats fun believe me i know
cherry-star-aus chapter 2 . 9/19/2005
I want to know what 'it is telle me man...
cherry-star-aus chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
Wow this is pretty cool i will read on and put input in further in
Ilvryn E chapter 3 . 7/12/2005
*beams*

Whoa! I love your story. I'm interested to how kaiba and tea are gonna meet. Please update soon!
Goddess Hikari chapter 3 . 10/11/2004
you seem to know where you're going, looks good, update soon, please
Atlantian Magic chapter 3 . 10/2/2004
I must say that when I found this fic I was slightly skeptical because generally speaking, R-rated Seto/Tea fics aren't known for being top-notch. I'm so glad yours is. Your writing style is fresh and clear and as far as I can tell, grammatically correct. Please don't feel discouraged by the lack of reviews. You deserve more. I'll do my best to send Seto/Tea fans your way. If you'd like to connect with other fans or post your fiction elsewhere, try this site:

Contact me if you have any questions. You can find my email addy in my profile.
Megan Consoer chapter 3 . 9/26/2004
I really like this story alot. Can you write some more chapters?
Annalis300 chapter 3 . 9/16/2004
This is good going great, let's see what is coming next. Up date soon.
mariks1andonly chapter 3 . 9/12/2004
hey there I love your story! I hope to see more chapters soon! BYES
Nightfall2525 chapter 2 . 9/10/2004
i like it so where is Yumi and when will Seto and Tea meet?
Anime-AngelWings chapter 2 . 9/3/2004
This is interesting. There is a lot of mystery centered around what happened in the past. I hope that you continue so that I can find out what happened! You did a good job!
Miryoku chapter 2 . 9/3/2004
This is really interesting.I can't believe Mokuba would get drunk and Kaiba being so mean towards him. I hope you update soon.
Darkfire75 chapter 2 . 9/1/2004
This story is great! I hope u get some good reviews. I love stories where the characters are all older. It makes for a fun read. As for grammer and spelling, everything seemed good to me. I will add this to my favorites list. _ Keep up the great work.
cena chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
i love this paring keep it up.