Reviews for HellGirl
Reylene chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
I like the story very much! :D are u going to make more chapters?
u should :D
LadyDeath03 chapter 2 . 8/11/2010
Ch2 was awesome! Please continue on with Ur stories im really enjoying the hellgirl adventures!
LadyDeath09 chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Hey iv come across Ur story 'cause I was wondering how things would be if hellboy did have a daughter and to tell u the truth I have really enjoyed the ch1, excited on how well u did. Ch1 is awesome, I like it. Hellboy a dad, hellgirl fighting along side her dad I can already picture/imagine the story, please continue on with the story UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE. But its also sad that hellgirl only friend cat died. I understand what its like to lose a friend, but I guess that'd how it is, its like what that guy says in the movie click who is the son character of adam sandler character: Ur born, u live, u die that's just sad but that's how life is, its the world we live in, though I wish we didn't die at all. But its like my friend says "but u know Ur not really dead u continue to live on through Ur child" thats what she said, oh sorry im getting carried again!. But I love the story its awesome!
LadyDeath09 chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Hey iv come across Ur story 'cause I was wondering how things would be if hellboy did have a daughter and to tell u the truth I have really enjoyed the ch1, excited on how well u did. Ch1 is awesome, I like it. Hellboy a dad, hellgirl fighting along side her dad I can already picture/imagine the story, please continue on with the story UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE. But its also sad that hellgirl only friend cat died. I understand what its like to lose a friend, but I guess that'd how it is, its like what that guy says in the movie click who is the son character of adam sandler character: Ur born, u live, u die that's just sad.
pheobep3 chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
It looks like you've done your hw,I am Egyptien and I am so proud of you but ammit crocodile, the torso of a leopard and the hindquarters of a hippopotamus.
catstiel chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
That's hilarious. That child otta be a handful!
Dromaeosaurid-Queen chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
One question, how does he know something isn't going on in her room with male care takers?
Wolfinson chapter 5 . 11/25/2006
PLZ UPDATE! THIS IS AWESOME!
dog demon katsunie chapter 4 . 10/18/2006
this is agood story and i like it very much.
hawklover90 chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
hi

i read your fic a couple 100 times n it's really good.

parts of it r pretty funny.

i'm working on a story of my own, 'anything but normal', and it's a crossover w/ a couple of oc's. i'd tell ya what i used but it'd take a while.

i hope you readreview it n i hope u update your story.

May's awesome.

hope 2 hear from u soon

hawklover90
dog youkai jane chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
NO! YOU SUNK MY BATTLE SHIP! Hahahahaha! this is a good story. i just wish that this dang computer would let me go to chapter two! DAMMIT! oh, well. i will just have to read this when they fix the computers. i have one question. how old is hellgirl? she seems kind of childish. i thought she was fifteen. i thought the part in the begining and when she held on to hellboy's tail was funny. there are other parts too, but i thought this was the most funniest. i think how you made hellboy act as a father was cute. he would be a good father. in the secound movie, i hope they make him a father. yes, there's a secound movie. at the end of the movie, if you wait alittle, you see alittle more of the movie and you hear a monster in the back ground. but this was a good chapter. i love it.
Carebear1 chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
There was one part that had me just giggling. "O, daddy's gren...O, i'm green!" I don't know why but that just got me. Good job so far.
Streamstrider chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
Your story is terrific! I especially love the first chapter. It's really cool with Anubis and Ammut. Please make more chapter's! A sixth would make my day, and I'm pretty sure a lot of others would love it too. If you ever have time that would be great!
kittygirl998939 chapter 5 . 4/15/2005
MORE !MORE!UPDATE SOON!
Lord Zadro chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
ok i'm lazy and i haven't read the who chapter but i got the jist. Aww it's cute! May reminds me of well me...wierd...anyway keep up the good work dude!