Reviews for I just want to feel real
kurtcouper chapter 10 . 6/2/2008
I reeally wish I knew what you were thinking on this fic so I could finish it up in my head. It's so good.
newyork423 chapter 10 . 5/24/2007
lol kool
BluLollEE chapter 10 . 2/2/2006
Spikes hot isn't he,don't you just love bad boys!

The chapter was short but you made up for it by havin written it so damn well
MysticPhantom chapter 10 . 11/13/2005
good story...although...still a lil shifty about the whole daughter...did they have her after spike ot shanshu'd?

if thas the case then let us know...

kudos on the story

queenacasha
Samara Krystal chapter 10 . 9/17/2005
This was wonderful! You're really an eloquent writer, and very good with the 1st person!
LilyLioness chapter 10 . 8/30/2005
You NEED to keep this story going. I like the direction it's taking and who doesn't love some spawn goodness.
ka-mia2286 chapter 10 . 8/30/2005
I'm so happy that you are updating stories. Espically the ones i am quite fond of. This may have been a short update but i enjoyed it none the less and am glad that you posted.
kurtcouper chapter 10 . 8/30/2005
Oh. Gorgeous! I love how you have some of the original show in it: the promise. And I love this: "A lady is only a lady until she forms a fist". If that's true then I was never a lady.
SiriusSpikeLover chapter 9 . 6/12/2005
Ohh! Please write more soon please? I love this fic! Ihope you didn't leave it cause it's getting lonely

peace out
radcliffe18 chapter 9 . 5/18/2005
All I'm asking is to plz plz plz plz plz update!
radcliffe18 chapter 6 . 5/18/2005
wow, really agsty.

U know, i JUST noticed that u wrote Tainted Innocence! Really stupid of me.

Anyway, i got into my dads computer and FINALLY read this. Really good!
Captain Tinsley Sparrow chapter 7 . 5/18/2005
*presses the next button on chapter six and screams as a parental block pops up*

*Hits computer with hand, doesnt work*

*Grabs baseball bat and rams it against the computer*

Shoot!

I'm completely lost now.

My dad put a parental block my my freaking computer and it wouldnt let me read chapter 6!

I'll have to sneak into his laptop today when my parents are out and read it. This is a really really good story and I will throw this computer out the window before it stops me from reading it!
Captain Tinsley Sparrow chapter 5 . 5/18/2005
I'm just gonna say 2 words bcuz I wanna go read more: GOOD JOB!
Captain Tinsley Sparrow chapter 3 . 5/18/2005
Why would she be mad about SPIKE coming?

How rude.

Well, I guess she'd wanna do other things if you know what I mean.

Great storY!
Captain Tinsley Sparrow chapter 2 . 5/18/2005
Oh, that's bad.

"Why do I smell blood?"

I would write a longer review, but I have to read more!