Reviews for A Satire, of Sorts
Angst Princess chapter 3 . 3/7/2006
-aww kawaii! so cute! i luv the way u make it seem horible and bad, and then at the end turn it into something completely diffrent and hilarious!
kerricarri chapter 3 . 1/28/2006
Definately a fic out of the norm-a very misleading one, too. - It's hilarious to see hard-core angst turn into one big misunderstanding. D Of course, what's better than that is, is that this fic has all different scenes of angst that turn into humerous misunderstandings...ah, now I'm rambling. ;

This last one definately takes the cake. One that promises the most angst...and it just turns out to be something as frivalous as a food fight. Also, nice "blood" you got there.
Downtrodded chapter 3 . 1/2/2005
I have GOT to get my mind out of the gutter. -;

Great chapter, with my two favorite characters. ( :

Keep up the great work!
Dark Magician Girl Hikaru chapter 3 . 1/2/2005
Interesting twists indeed, very amusing. After the first one I willed myself to expect something humours for the next one, however it still ended up having me surprised. The last one's humourous too. _ Great job on that.

-Michiru
Lunadia chapter 3 . 12/31/2004
it's so cute! And funny! I couldn't get over the adorablesness of chp.1, and aw, it's just soo funny! LMAO! great work, keep it up!
Glue Project chapter 3 . 12/31/2004
I really loved this set of stories. So cute and funny with a twist of angst. Just right to make you want to cry out in laughter. After the angst, that is. Are you going to have a set of Seto/Jou too? (grins)
Faegirl chapter 2 . 12/11/2004
Hysterical! I love the way you set that up! I was wondering how you could get angst and humor in the same fic. Now I know! Thank you for considerably brightening up my day!

Draga
Nyx-Zephyrus chapter 2 . 9/4/2004
Oh, my- *bursts out laughing* An angst master and a humor genious, too? Kaida, where have you been all my life?

-_-

-Cali
WolfBane2 chapter 2 . 9/1/2004
It's weird. I like it!
Shadou-sama chapter 2 . 9/1/2004
Funny. Real funny.
Riyo-Hikaru chapter 2 . 9/1/2004
Very funny! A great spoof to all those cliched fics out there!