Reviews for Though I Love You
Anon chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Sounds to me you found Faramir's essence. :)
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Good description of Faramir's thoughts.
Riel-mir chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Thank you for sharing. I too like the other reviewer seemed to imagine my fav actor David W. saying these words that beautifully created. It is so perfect. Like the other reviewer if you can write one for Eowyn. I like the way you write. Thanks again.
Jedijen66 chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
oh, intence. it needs a sequel.
ClapToSaveTheFairies chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
This is the first story I have ever reviewed and I am risking the wrath of the university librarian to do so - this alone should tell you how much I love this piece. If not, can I just say that I think you've captured Faramir's feelings perfectly. And (since I've been so nice) could you please write a compainion piece for Eowyn, since I think your style of writing would do her justice?
ME132 chapter 1 . 9/2/2004

how sweet that is soo what faramir was feeling...i feel it all whenever i read that chapter in the book...adn you just put it all into words for me here

thankyou for writing made me smile!
Rosie26 chapter 1 . 9/2/2004
Wonderful! I think the mothers of all boys should be given a Faramir Guide when they are born, and should raise them accordingly.
Catmint chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
*sighs dreamily* This is so beautiful. And so...Faramir. I could hear David Wenham's voice in my head as I read this.

Minor (VERY minor) quibble: the accent over the 'E' in Eowyn's name should be the other way round (ie. acute, not grave).