Reviews for Soulmate
ttocSannairB chapter 15 . 2/27
I love your story. I never write reviews but I just had too write you one hoping that you would update aging I can see you have not since 09. Please come back.
InuQueenlove chapter 15 . 12/26/2014
Feed back, love it!
Ultimate panda chapter 15 . 10/6/2014
Oh yeah way to kick Narakus ass kagome, sessy is so sweet . I didn't know what the Japanece word meant . I actually cried when sessy and kags " died " . Well got to stop yapping , take your time in writing chapter 16 I'm sure it will be awesome !
Guest chapter 15 . 8/7/2014
I thought there was going to be a chapeter 16!
Kmichell chapter 15 . 5/20/2014
Very good story can't wait for the next chapter
Guest chapter 15 . 5/15/2014
Hey u finish pleaze
onyxthorn1998 chapter 4 . 3/18/2013
I don't know how long ago this chapter was written but I beat you time wise cause I'm READING this at 11:05 in the morning!
KonanSilverMoon chapter 15 . 12/23/2012
you must have had one hell of a crazy life to not update for 5 yrs XD i wonder if a boyfriend might be the cause for all the distraction lol however i really like your story and want you to finish it :) its an amazing story and i love it, when and if it is ever finished i want to save your story to reread again for many years, as for senior year being hard mine was pretty easy, but life afterwards is a whole different story. and that tornado must have been terrifying. all your ANs have been read obviously they were entertaining to say the least :)
AmandaSingh0 chapter 15 . 8/31/2012
please post the next chapter soon
Guest chapter 9 . 6/22/2012
I have to say that this is a pretty good story. Although some things were a little rushed, it had a good plot and excellent climax. I didn't want to put down my tablet reading it so kudos to you and good luck.
Moonrosesa chapter 15 . 12/23/2011
I was wondering if you abondened this fic? I love this story and was wondering what happened?
lakeya2700 chapter 15 . 11/22/2011
despite the fact u havent written in awhile its still such a good book. and i wish you can contibue. i ll i try to be patinet.
blackbloodywolf chapter 15 . 9/30/2011
please finish this story!
Raven-2010 chapter 15 . 8/19/2011
This is the most beautiful fic (_)

Raven
Raven-2010 chapter 5 . 8/18/2011
Whoa that was a hot Sesshy Kag moment (_)

Raven