Reviews for Soulmate
Darknessdawns chapter 15 . 1/23
This is a rather interesting story. It seems a bit rushed from time to time, but has a lot of potential. I do wish it was finished though. I would have enjoyed seeing how it all wrapped up. I also have to say so far the rating seems a bit high. Unless you were planing on there being graphic violence and lemons the mature rating us unnecessary. This fic seems more within the Teen rating even with the bit of fluff.
mikansakuraangel chapter 15 . 9/30/2015
I wonder what is going to happen next.
FireIce Kitsune Kayla chapter 15 . 7/6/2015
wonderful story I look forward to reading more of it and discovering what happens next. Please do continue to write this story, it is a wonderful read and very interesting.
ttocSannairB chapter 15 . 2/27/2015
I love your story. I never write reviews but I just had too write you one hoping that you would update aging I can see you have not since 09. Please come back.
InuQueenlove chapter 15 . 12/26/2014
Feed back, love it!
Ultimate panda chapter 15 . 10/6/2014
Oh yeah way to kick Narakus ass kagome, sessy is so sweet . I didn't know what the Japanece word meant . I actually cried when sessy and kags " died " . Well got to stop yapping , take your time in writing chapter 16 I'm sure it will be awesome !
Guest chapter 15 . 8/7/2014
I thought there was going to be a chapeter 16!
Kmichell chapter 15 . 5/20/2014
Very good story can't wait for the next chapter
Guest chapter 15 . 5/15/2014
Hey u finish pleaze
onyxthorn1998 chapter 4 . 3/18/2013
I don't know how long ago this chapter was written but I beat you time wise cause I'm READING this at 11:05 in the morning!
KonanSilverMoon chapter 15 . 12/23/2012
you must have had one hell of a crazy life to not update for 5 yrs XD i wonder if a boyfriend might be the cause for all the distraction lol however i really like your story and want you to finish it :) its an amazing story and i love it, when and if it is ever finished i want to save your story to reread again for many years, as for senior year being hard mine was pretty easy, but life afterwards is a whole different story. and that tornado must have been terrifying. all your ANs have been read obviously they were entertaining to say the least :)
AmandaSingh0 chapter 15 . 8/31/2012
please post the next chapter soon
Guest chapter 9 . 6/22/2012
I have to say that this is a pretty good story. Although some things were a little rushed, it had a good plot and excellent climax. I didn't want to put down my tablet reading it so kudos to you and good luck.
Moonrosesa chapter 15 . 12/23/2011
I was wondering if you abondened this fic? I love this story and was wondering what happened?
lakeya2700 chapter 15 . 11/22/2011
despite the fact u havent written in awhile its still such a good book. and i wish you can contibue. i ll i try to be patinet.