Reviews for The Tale of a Holy Mage
InnerFire chapter 13 . 1/9/2007
This is pretty cool. That's an interesting take on the whole Quest story, since the monastery training was never mentioned too much in the game, and you've created a whole mythology for it. It's very interesting. I guess its been a while, but it would be cool if you picked this up again.
moon light of dreams chapter 2 . 7/31/2005
wow! I very love your story, it is nice ! ;) But, I have a question, is it like this really that her mother are dead and his is it true all the things that happened to the little kids? Sorry, because when I play this games, I was too young for understand english, and now, I try to understand.
Datagod chapter 4 . 3/29/2005
Another excellent chapter! I knew it would be worth waiting for!(_)
Warrior of Virtue chapter 4 . 2/26/2005
Nice. Please continue.
wolfkaiser90 chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
wow, u turned a video game that i truly hated all of my childhood into a novelized masterpiece. i love you...
moon light of dreams chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
cool your story! I like the game quest and I like your story too!

I hope you will continue to write some story!;)

Julie.Percevent chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
I liked your story it was very nice. and I wandered how you managed to add this cathegorie on the site.

Julie Percevent
Aozora-san chapter 3 . 11/3/2004
Wow! This is awesome! I really hope to read more of this!
Datagod chapter 3 . 10/27/2004
Awesome chapter. Like I said before, this story keeps on getting better.
Hysteric Polaris chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
A QUEST 64 FIC! *bows to your fic* Someone's finally done it! Thank the Gods! o!

I love this game and I LOVE your fic! Continue soon!
Datagod chapter 2 . 9/30/2004
I am glad you finally updated. This story just keeps on getting better. I am happy to see such loyal commitment. I only wish more people could see how great the Quest game series are. I look forward to more chapters.
Chivalrous Nerd chapter 2 . 9/25/2004
You are great! Greatgreatgreatgreatgreat! I beat Quest 64 too, but I cheated. I used A Gameshark.

RichardI: What is this "Gameshark" I hear talk about?

Me: Its too difficult to explain. I'd have to use computer talk.

RichardI: I can understand.

RichardI: *Is sitting with mouth agape, drooling*

Me: anyway, the good god in this story sounds nothing like my god. He offers everything as a gift. you just have to be willing to accept. If you want to learn more, please email me. I would love to share his gift of eternal life with you.

By the way, something that made your fic seem even more appealing is that I was listening to Eye of the Tiger on Winamp whilst I read. The lyrics suit your tale somewhat. I will keep reading. I have been waiting forever for them to add a Quest section. siya!
Warrior of Virtue chapter 2 . 9/23/2004
Interesting. Update soon.
tenji-no-butsu chapter 2 . 9/18/2004
you told a great story and caught the spirit of the game aswell. that was awesome.

you told maybe a clasic tale...heartrendingsadness, but you played quest 64 to the end so you know what happenes next. i can almost hear that muic again.

Cornpuffs chapter 1 . 9/18/2004
eh, good start. You're a brave author, to start a new section. To anybody who reads reviews of the story, the bar is raised. I wanna see somebody top it. Let the games begin.

I give this story about an 8/10