Reviews for Futures Laid to Waste
AngelicRose8 chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Brilliant idea. I love the retelling of events if Paine had been killed by Nooj rather than just being wounded.

And very well written. Good job.
Yuna-flowering chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
aww... such a tear-jerker! The last two lines made me want to cry. So touchingly written... you've inspired me! :)
Squinterian chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
I like the way this is written, retelling the story through little snippets of events as they were never to be. It works well, especially as it leaves the reader unclear of the reason. One wonders to the very end what it is that happened, and the final paragraph is a good climax to the piece.

There does appear to be a bit of confusion with tenses, though - past, present and future seem to get mixed up in a few places. Perhaps you shift from one to another a bit too swiftly?

Still, overall, nice work! I liked the atmosphere in this one very much.
DarkenedPetals chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
DUDE! This is so, i dont know, amazing! It really makes you think & it not only shows another factor to the story, it shows what a brilliant writer you are (in case no one knows already!) ! Love it! Keep up your brilliant work! ;D
Ying Ying 54 chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
Angel, I didn't get the chance to review this when I first read it, so I'm doing it now. ) Out of all your work, this remains one of my favorites. Why? Because you dared to venture beyond the happy endings we all want to see and actually imagined a world without Paine; not to mention that this was well-written, too. I get chills whenever I read this!
Corrupt Innocence chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
that made me cry... wow.
ruledbythemoon chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
Different, I liked it. Sad, but it's just something to think about. They never really talk much about Nooj shooting everyone and they're all just like "oh, he shot us, but he didn't mean it, lalala."
orange-hime chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
wow! i never expected this...interesting concept...and everything's just possible!

that proves us that Paine does play a MAJOR IMPORTANT role _
Lai17 chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
WOW now that just shows that you have spirit it's an interesting concept on what would've happened if paine had not survived that gun-shot from nooj. i love it to bad there's not more but hey it was still great o and thanks for the nice reveiws ttyl byez.