Reviews for The Insatiable Heart
sora555 chapter 44 . 6/23/2013
Please update , really wanna know what happened in the end!
sora555 chapter 35 . 6/22/2013
Is Kari a clone of Fallon?Seems like it
Enma20 chapter 44 . 4/19/2013
Please update if you're still there hehe
Da Cute Snowbunny chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
I'm interested to see where this goes, and others have probably mentioned.. but Kira's eyes are purple. Ahaha, that was the one thing that popped out at me. xD
Name Under Construction chapter 19 . 2/5/2013
Fllay's eyes are blue, not green.
Yuriski-1st chapter 19 . 9/10/2011
You know, i realize writing comments makes no sense as this fanfic is already finished.

Anyway: To me, I find it almost disgusting that everyone always likes to reduce Kira to his wangsty-ness he showed at the beginning of the series, when he clearly got over it for the most part in the second half.

Also, do you expect me to believe that after Kian and his friends attack Athrun and Kira with weapons ON SCHOOLGROUND, that they would not get in trouble with the police? That they would be allowed to go their merry ways?
Yuriski-1st chapter 18 . 9/10/2011
Yay...you made Kira into an even bigger emo then he was in the beginning of season 1.

Also, honestly, i don't like Kari. Not only does she seem like some deus ex machina, she also sticks her nose into the lives (and heads) of other people, regardless of their feelings.
Yuriski-1st chapter 8 . 9/10/2011
...Kira really should be the last person that needs pointers in..erm..."close combat" after his past with Flay. He, after all, holds the "unfortunate" title of "Only Gundam main character to get laid on screen".
Yuriski-1st chapter 7 . 9/10/2011
It's really nice seeing them acting like teenagers. But, for people like Dearka and Yzark, who were (probably) raised to be soldiers, i seems weird how fast they adept.

Also, sometimes you make it sound like Kira, Sai, Milly and Kazui never had a childhood too, when at the beginning they were still in school and had perfectly normal lives.

Anyway...Sai and Kazui are awefully ok with Dearka's feelings for Milly when her old boyfriend was a friend of theirs too.
Yuriski-1st chapter 6 . 9/10/2011
Maybe everyone has commented on it, but Cagali is a Natural (the only one with a SEED).

Also, i always thought that Orb IS Japan. The names for ships and mobil suit can't be coincidence.
Yuriski-1st chapter 5 . 9/10/2011
Lol...this is a far cry from Yzak's normal mode of being: RAAAAAGE!

Also, nice intergrating of the theme of the whole show.
Yuriski-1st chapter 3 . 9/10/2011
Let's just say Kazui snuck back on the ship...somehow.

I acually like this concept of them trying to start normal lives alot more then any action plot that could happen.
FushionAC chapter 12 . 4/16/2011
wkwkwkwkwkwk...

quite humor of the daddys hahahahaha

Yzak singing can't smile without you remind me of "Hellboy", do you inspired by the movie did you? (sorry if i assume wrong)

i'm gonna enjoy next chap..
raiser chapter 44 . 2/10/2011
You've made a wonderful story.. hoping you would finish/continue.. i've re-read the whole novel 3 times already.. and i've never gotten bored re-reading it...
yo chapter 44 . 11/15/2010
ONE MORE CHAPTER TO GOOOOO!

Wonder how many years it'll take me to post them up?

not much longer i hope :-)

and please in the last chapter, please do something horrible to mrs. takano!
1,577 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »