Reviews for The Insatiable Heart
shade5280 chapter 30 . 5/10
I've been slowly reading through since my last review, I'm still butt hurt about how you made Kira's character, but the story is getting more and more entertaining. Your cliff hangers and making me mad, but in a good way :p so I just wanted you to know that I am enjoying your story after my aggressive review :p
shade5280 chapter 20 . 5/7
so what? you make Kira to be the biggest fucking panzy on the planet, the one that piloted the most famous Gundam, The Freedom, helped stop the war. you make him hit Lacus, which would never happen. I understand plot points and making a story full of angst, but this bull is out of control. what the hell? Everyone loves and cares for Kira to everyone hates Kira to what? This isn't plot, this is ridiculous.
Renesmee Calliope chapter 43 . 1/18
Yuugiri! Please finish this. I've been reading this since I was in High School. And I was in High School a decade ago. lol

I wanna know what happens to Kari and Yzak.

One more chapter. Please please. I'm begging you. Somewhere in your reviews, you'd see my younger self imploring you like this before too HAHA
Zeronos6490 chapter 44 . 9/26/2016
its been 7 years but i still want to know what is going to happen
Hinate chapter 13 . 1/31/2016
Kira Lacus Forever,,,,,,,,,,,...
That was amazing... i loved it i've been too tired to actually review and was kinda insecure too since there was no caption and all but im glad i started this...
I love em sooo much...
i think they're always perfect soooo it doesnt matter being a lil different :D
RikuDai chapter 44 . 1/20/2015
How many years, indeed.

Please, please do update! Now that Shiho's here, I love it a lot more! Pleeeaaassse!
littlemissdoctor chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
I first read this fanfiction when I was 14 and in my 2nd year in high school.. it instantly became my favorite and I always looked forward to the updates. Now I'm turning 24 and I'm reading it again haha I just wanted to say thank you 'cause even if it's not finished, it was still a part of my 'growing-up' days and I still enjoy it just as much as I did before. :)
sora555 chapter 44 . 6/23/2013
Please update , really wanna know what happened in the end!
sora555 chapter 35 . 6/22/2013
Is Kari a clone of Fallon?Seems like it
Gregory99 chapter 44 . 4/19/2013
Please update if you're still there hehe
Da Cute Snowbunny chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
I'm interested to see where this goes, and others have probably mentioned.. but Kira's eyes are purple. Ahaha, that was the one thing that popped out at me. xD
unafraid chapter 19 . 2/5/2013
Fllay's eyes are blue, not green.
Yuriski-1st chapter 19 . 9/10/2011
You know, i realize writing comments makes no sense as this fanfic is already finished.

Anyway: To me, I find it almost disgusting that everyone always likes to reduce Kira to his wangsty-ness he showed at the beginning of the series, when he clearly got over it for the most part in the second half.

Also, do you expect me to believe that after Kian and his friends attack Athrun and Kira with weapons ON SCHOOLGROUND, that they would not get in trouble with the police? That they would be allowed to go their merry ways?
Yuriski-1st chapter 18 . 9/10/2011
Yay...you made Kira into an even bigger emo then he was in the beginning of season 1.

Also, honestly, i don't like Kari. Not only does she seem like some deus ex machina, she also sticks her nose into the lives (and heads) of other people, regardless of their feelings.
Yuriski-1st chapter 8 . 9/10/2011
...Kira really should be the last person that needs pointers in..erm..."close combat" after his past with Flay. He, after all, holds the "unfortunate" title of "Only Gundam main character to get laid on screen".
1,584 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »