Reviews for Love at St Mungos
TheLovelyMe chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
I don't know what the other people who reviewed this story are talking about, I like it. It could have been longer, but it's a good story.
Mireia chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
You are AMAZING.
TamTikitigo chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
You just made my life.
Gorgeous Courage chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
;;Blinks;; I believe I have read the world's shortest story. Congrats. Like the pairing, but this was really short. Sorry.
Calamir chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
Heeheehee. I was actually talking to my roommate about crazy pairings and we came up with this one. She told me to search for it and I found this...hilarious. I didn't think it would actually exist. There should be like, a society for crazy ex-DADA teachers where they swap messed up ideas on how to off Potter. Hm, now there's an idea for a fic...
BurningBrightly chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
Hahahahaha.

You have a sick twisted mind. I like it. Keep it up and I like the pairing! Later
Cap'n Scoff chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
*sniggers* so short...so plotless...I love it! Two evils unite in the name of love...wow, I sound like the blurb of a romance book right now. I better stop.
me chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
Erm - short but funny! I like it... They deserve each other, do Lockhart and Umbridge...
sexyface chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
HAHAHAHAHAHA! Great job!

I don't know if you meant that to be serious or not, but it doesn't matter.

It was a brilliant joke to me.

Hahaha, that's so funny, I could die laughing.

Sorry if you meant it, I don't mean to be mean...I've just never read anything more humorous in my life. Hahahahahaha!
FanFictionFantom chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Hooray for parodies! This was really funny...i like the misleading genre.
ks chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
e:mc2

e is to mc2

your story:bla

as your story is to bla
dreamchubb chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
world's shortest fic, indeed
Omnicat chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
Hahaha! You are just as insane as they are! Hahahaha!
me chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
:) yeah great story! the best i've ever read!
Jan. McNeville chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
We are not amused. ...Okay, yes we are. World's shortest bloody fanfic. Nice.