Reviews for To Hell With Responsibility
So either you lied when you listed this as a Draco/Hermione story, or you just wanted to lie to your readers - which was it? If you're going to kill off Draco, then it's neither a "romance" or a Draco/Hermione fic.
Chaithanya chapter 18 . 6/13/2014
I know that this is probably the sensible ending, but being the eternal romantic i wanted draco and mione and happily ever after.
Jem chapter 18 . 9/6/2013
Wow that ending really sucked. If you had to kill Draco Hermione could at least have been pregnant with his child. It was a good story. The reason I am not logged in that I am never bothered to that unless it's a really, really great story. I am lazy not hiding from review replies.
And if course Hermione should have loved Draco way more than that other dude and be happy that she finally would be able to see Draco again. This is of course just my opinion.
Otyu08gd chapter 18 . 11/12/2011
Beautiful... it made me cry.
licensetospeak chapter 18 . 1/7/2011
was expecting a better ending. it would have been better if she was carrying draco's child rather than wallace's. no offense meant. just stating my opinion.
HellgirlAngel chapter 18 . 9/30/2010
for christs sake, is it really that hard to find a good story with a HAPPY! ending? i mean seriously, this story would have been a helluva lot BETTER! if it had been a happy ending.

not cool. not cool at all.
CyraAideen chapter 18 . 5/6/2010
Oh my goodness. I think you have to be one of the only people who doesn't make everything end all happy and jolly. Congrats, this was a wonderful story.
LionessBug chapter 18 . 1/14/2010
This is such a great story and its so true bad things do happen to good people and in life you have tolearn to cope with it no matter how much it hurts.
lifelesslyndsey chapter 18 . 11/9/2009
Your Epilogue made me cry. Takes kahuna's to kill of a protagonist or some one equally important. Loved it, it seemed very possible, and thats hard to come by. As a die hard HP fan, I sometimes find it difficult to stray from the story, but I really loved this. Even if I plucked it at random from the archives, I still loved it.
ExTaCy925 chapter 18 . 8/27/2009
wow that wazz sad nd good...
Seeker Zenn chapter 18 . 8/7/2009
no. draco shuldnt have died.
Seeker Zenn chapter 17 . 8/7/2009
no! curse you!
Seeker Zenn chapter 6 . 8/6/2009
mh... if thats what happens, id want to be in detention with draco every day!
Seeker Zenn chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
mh id like to get drunk with draco... mh!
kthewitch chapter 18 . 7/26/2009
I really liked this story. The ending is great. Thank you for sharing it. I kept wanting to know what was going to happen next. I couldnt stop reading. Great Job!