Reviews for Trying
AllegroAssai chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
That was beautiful, well-written and brilliantly constructed. I loved the dialogues and how well you portrayed everyone who tried.

"Don't touch me, Remus," he snapped, snatching his hands away and hugging them to his chest. "I'm a monster."

"Splendid," said the other wizard, lightly. "Me too."

And that was just AWESOME!
shakespeare's sister chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Again, this is a repeat visit but this fic is so damn good it demands rereading.
hooray4david chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
that was beautiful...and i loved every word.
Dust Particle chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
WOW that was incredibly good. aw. feel good ending.
Murgy31 chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
That was fabulous!
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
I wish that Rowling hadn't hated Snape so much and let him have a life after giving so much to everyone. He deserves to have a real life and someone who actually loves him (Oh, and Remus should admit to trying to eat Snape _twice_, counting PoA).

But of course, even Malfoys are allowed to live in preference to someone who gave up everything for the Order, and received basically nothing in return.
snarky Beth chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
Well, erm, I found this story and thought it'd be interesting. It was very good, emotional and a great plot with some interesting events. The fox was a cute idea _ The thing is though, I wasn't expecting it to become /, / is just not my cup of tea, and so I was a bit offed by it. HOWEVER, despite that fact, I still found it to be a great story. Well done!

And now, I'm looking at the catigory it is in, I'm spotting the word 'romance' and I'm thinking 'how could I have missed that?'

Ah well, I still enjoyed this story!
TwistedLilBarbie chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
what a sweet story. _ some parts made me giggle...
deruebersetzer chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
*sob* this is beautiful!
hotcocoalatte chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
Though I'm not into slash, i really liked this fic! Great job!
imaginary09 chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
I like the way that each of the attempts are sectioned off with titles, the last one "Severus Snape tried" being my favourite.
TheDeathChamber chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
That was pretty and sweet. I especially like the "I, Severus Snape, did what had to be done." and the ending phrase. Nice piece.
ureima chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
I read this I think in LJ or somewhere. I've always loved this story. Especially the line:

"I, Severus Snape, did what had to be done."

I hope you write more SS/RL. And I hope you weren't affected by the blasts in London a few days ago.
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
An absolutely fantastic work; I misted up while reading it. I only wish you'd made the last section into additional chapters. ;) If you're not already in the SnapeAngst C2, I'm putting this story there! Looking forward to reading the rest of your HP stories...
Rae Roberts chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
Aw, I liked that a lot. Just an excellent story all around.