Reviews for Glazed Affections
EmpressMinea chapter 6 . 1/3/2014
I'm suggesting for a lemon here. Kinky for sex-at-the-back-of-bakery!
alitz chapter 2 . 7/12/2013
Oh my, I'm smiling like an idiot while reading. LOL
wittyying chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
This chapter really had me cracking up bc I have a friend who's just like your Misao. Well...maybe a less extreme version and she doesn't exactly bounce with energy-even though she is usually brimming with it. And I think her own inner monologue upon meeting a hot guy would be similar. This is hilarious.
laimon chapter 10 . 7/26/2008
You write very well! That was very fun to read

Cute couple!
MiZz. MynKk chapter 10 . 4/21/2008
aw! it's so cute! hahahaha lucky Misao enjoing 'Aoshi's delights' hahaha it's a very good fic, ever thught 'bout doing a sequel? i sure hope so.

great story!
spirtually-lunar chapter 10 . 10/3/2007
i love the story
MimixTHExDeceitful chapter 10 . 9/29/2007
I Loved It. Enough Said. : P
anime-maniac-1001 chapter 10 . 6/20/2006
Loved it...need i say more...tata!
Miharu Kawashi chapter 10 . 5/9/2006
Very sexy story! I love the dynamic between Misao and Aoshi. It is very out of character for him to show his emotions so quickly, but it doesn't seem far fetched either. Great job! Yet again, I find myself enjoying your stories.

I think I have read enough of your stories for one day. Eventually I hope to check out some of your others, but I'm much too tired. Ja ne!
AnimeSiren chapter 10 . 1/23/2006
This story was awesome! I totally loved it! It had me laughing!
Sake-Chama chapter 10 . 1/1/2006
this is the bestest story ive ever read out of all of the works you did sorry to be late about reviewing it *cries* its really over ... but it ended so well. man..

well jane for now

#1 fan!
EcstasyOfSesshoumaru chapter 10 . 12/26/2005
Adelaide MacGregor chapter 10 . 12/11/2005
Ah, great story! I loved it emensly! There should be a sequel, but I do understand the business and undone story part! Great job!
Adelaide MacGregor chapter 9 . 12/11/2005
Hahhaa...cute! So cute.
Adelaide MacGregor chapter 8 . 12/11/2005
You've done a great job! Congrats! Its great finding a story that is humorous, romantic, adorable AND WELL WRITTEN! Great Job!