Reviews for Taking Rice
Pika Girl 01 chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
omg write more plz
Dangerous Horizon chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Okay, I know this story is really really old, but please update? I would love to see this continued. I want mooooorrreee...
Lyakan chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
LOL cute. You should update soon. :)
KedakaiOkami chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
lol
Kidiu chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Oh, this was so cute! Is there a sequel?
deletedaccount20201302 chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Great chapter! When are you going to update?
azab chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
i loved it
Taranea chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
*melts*

..please make a fic out of this?
Sanni York chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
No! Why is there an end? You evil little thing! I like this story very much. I would ask you for a continuance (sp?) but I don't think you would make one. Sad, eh?
oOo Endless Rain oOo chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
Very, very good indeed. I've been away from YGO for so long and I suddenly had this insane urge to read some good YYxYB fics. Thank you for providing with this very well written little oneshot.
Sarahryoulover4ever chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
PLEASE don't tell me that was a one-shot? it doesn't seem done, probably because i want to know what happens next!
PuppyshipperLenz chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
*laughing madly* I like it! That's adorable! Great ending too!
miikka-xx chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
The ending was hilarious! I'm so eager for you to update soon. I like how you made Bakura tell Yami he was a thief. I can just imagine him looking at Bakura like he'd come from some mental institute. That would be priceless! Update soon, no pressure!

-BlackPanther17
Moth Gypsy chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
oh, the kawaii-ness of it! _ 'kura is so awsome! great snipet, it made me laugh!
Mitsukie M chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
Wow that was so cute! I would love to read another snippet to this. I want to know what happens next. Hope you think about writing another one.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »