Reviews for Sceleratus
adari94 chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
It's crazy how I love ever story that you wrote! I guess it's a great combination of my favorite pairing combined with amazing writing skills.
Simplicity Is Bliss chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
I think this one-and "Cut the Rope"-made me love these two and this pairing.

Incredible bittersweet, sad, and all I want to do is glomp the both of them after reading this.
huntinghelene chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Aww angry lupin makes me sad, but the wonderful flashbacks made up for it!
yllom21 chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
It's so sad! (Sniffles!) Nice little fanfic!
Freaky-Little-Bird chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
Good. God...

(Oh and by the way, I thought that I should mention that contrary to what it must seem like, I am NOT stalking you. At least I don't think I am... Tell me if I get annoying...)
bagira chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
Cheating!Remus? Self-mutilation!Sirius? You amaze me - really. I started reading Teacher's Pet not long ago, and all I could think was "Wow." But this? This is gorgeous. I love you. So, SO hard. Platonically speaking, but still... I love this story, it's such angsty goodness. I put it in my favourites list (you too!) because I loff it so. Thank you for a wonderful read, and I'm now highly anticipating the next chapter of Teacher's Pet!
Sable Faith chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
Very deep, very good, very well written. As usual. You really are a superb author, you know that? Oh yeah, and these one-chapter things you write kill me, because I always want to read more and I can't.

Well, I've read every HP story you have on here, which now means you have to write more of them for me to read.
Avain chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
That was amazing! It's such a different view about the death of Sirius, and it truly made me a bit depressed, although I must say it's a good kind of depressed...? Sure, I never make much sense, but I meant everything in a good way! Truly loved the short story, and I'm certainly going to re-read it often!
LBx chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
You're trying to make us cry, aren't you?

There are no words to describe this. Beautiful; gorgeous; bittersweet; none of them really capture this fic in my mind. The wording was amazing, the intergration of the flashbacks, the repetition with the blood and mirrors ... wow.

Found the characterization a nice change. Just that slight shift to make Remus the 'dominant' one was great. And the flashbacks are a real bonus, and a nice ... contradiction to the tone of the rest.

I'll leave you with my favorite line(s) because it's pure brillience, like the gnome. Keep writing!

“Remus, calm your dog down, will you? He’s deafening me.
Titou Moony chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
oh...so sade!é_è but so beautiful!*_*
korosu chapter 1 . 9/2/2004
Oh. Another brilliant piece. If you're not already in my Favorite Authors and Author Alert list you ought to be; this ultimately reels it in, sir! Too beautiful angst. A bit ambiguous and random but balanced out with soaring emotions. Like I said, the angst was too beautiful. Angst like this can never be described in so many words, only felt. Even though I was a bit miffed with the bloodplay, I guess that was consequential to the plot. Poor Sirius. Poor Remus. Love the angst - love it, love it, love it.
ElvishJedi chapter 1 . 9/2/2004
I really loved this. Especially the idea that Remus isn't always the perfect one. I don't like other fics where its I always Sirius /I who messes up, and they make Remus the wounded one.
mystic-angel5 chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
That was absolutely brilliant in every sense.

It was gorgeously written, and I loved your take on how Sirius and Remus would react to one another after escaping Azkaban.

Once again, brilliant.

Please keep on writing, no matter what it is, you're grand.

Jaimy
Blinkelf chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
WOW!

It was one of those sad/beautiful stories wasnt it?

I think its really good.
LunasStar chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
Wow, now that was emotional. At least you got the point across that Remus didn't act like a complete ass. He at least regretted it. Kinda bad that I liked it when Sirius spent most the time mad at Remus when Remus is my favorite character. Keep it up, LunasStar