Reviews for See Me
Sterling-San chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
OMG OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG OMG! i loved it ! i love the idea of the 2 sexyest men in the show are paired up! great job! oh yes btw there was a typo i think it was supposto say to i tik but it said lo lol. but great job!
lostjackal chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
OMG *CRYS* SO BEUATIFULL
wolfiegroupie chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
sweet... T_T poor wolfwood poor vash
nothing chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
that was on last night (Tues) and i cried, and now you've made me cry again! then when it said "A sudden warmth in Vash's body brought him quickly out of his detached state, and he looked up quickly-" i thought 'he wasnt really dead YAY! maybe he's just knocked out from blood loss and he'll be ok!' but then i started crying again. XD i dont get me. when humans die i'm just like 'yeah ok, whatever.' but when Anime characters die i cry. XD

any way, i like your story (besides from me crying) and hope you'll write more. -
hey chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
since this story is so good and since u like wolfewood so much i was thinking that this idea i had from reading your story might inspire you to write the story of my idea. if that makes sense. anyway i was thinking of how all the gun ho gun's had some weird trait like power or something and i wondered...what was wolfewood's power? maybe since he is a priest..his power is to be able to come back from the dead, by resurection or just that his spirit won't leave his body unless its destroyed. so maybe he isn't dead... just temporarily imoble and he'll come back. eh?
Syrum Ansebris chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
Oh god, that was so heartwrenchingly painful to read! Partly because I'm already in depressed mode, partly because I kept seeing my friends like that (Trigun group at Amecon) and partly because it was so well written!

I can see it. I can see it happening and there is no happy ending, he's not coming back, not ever, and I only have myself (Legato) to blame!

*sob*

ok, I'm done.

Ja

Neko
earthangel3 chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
Wow. I mean wow. That was really good. I don't know what eles to say. I really love your writting. Keep it up!
ragdollsally13 chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
*gasp* How sweet! *sniff* That was so sad... Anywho, amazing job! You're really good at this y'know? lol But yeah, I love your style of writing and how you potray characters. It's so good. Wish I was that good...

Cain: Yeah right...

*glare* But anywho, I love your work! I'm so adding you to my fav list!

TOODLES