Reviews for Love Me
Zinala chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
holy shit.

this was the most beautiful thing i think i've ever read.

the emotions you managed to portray, everything, was just astonishing.

wow. just ...wow

:D
Miasen chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Wow, this was just amazing, I haven't even thought of this pairing, but it really worked the way you wrote it. It was so realistic, depressing, well-written, just bloody marvellous! I'm impressed!
tempz chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW!
Conic Disconnect chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
Beautiful. Forbidden love, lost souls, a dark cause... Elemental passion and defying logic. You are a true artist, and this was incredible to read. This story is a master-piece, and not at all OOC if you really think about it. Publish something remotely like this and you will exceed where other writers have failed. Don't let talent like yours waste here!

Thank you, Loki, for simply existing.
The Noble Rot chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
Holy effing CRAP this was fantastic! My arms were privy to the most invigorating crop of chills I have ever known, and it is ENTIRELY YOUR FAULT! Keep writing, Muse of the Darkly Sensual! Keep writing!
erm chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
written well ... i think it was gd
MwrulesC chapter 1 . 9/15/2004
This was written really well. Great job!
Natalia2 chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
Loved it! Sad but good, I hope to see more stories from you. I love the whole Rogue/scott thing. I believe that there is no greater forbidden love then there's. Great job.
Erin chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
That was really really good! I like it Keep writing!
TheSouthernBelle chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
Wow! Intense! That was really good. One of the best stories i read so far. I hope you write more with an ending where Scott and Rogue are in love with each other or something. But hey, that's just me so do whatever you want. ;)
Go to my Real Account with Ter chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
well... this is... interesting... actually, it's pretty amazing, nothing like my fics(which kinda suck :P) anyway, great fic. Really.
Gimpy1 chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
Love the concept - LOVE the brutal reality of it all - I can honestly see this happening and it makes sense in a completely wrong and almost criminal way. I love how you evolved it and expressed it in such a real and completely believable way. Great job Loki can't wait to read more from you.

Gimpy
Jupiterhime chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
Wow... That was depressing, but great. You're a great writer. I hope you write more stories.
GeekOnDisplay chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
wow, i am ridiculously impressed. This is extremely well written... you made me all teary eyed lol
The She Devil chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
It was all a little.. OOC.. besides the whole, touch-me-and-die thing that you sort of overlooked. Otherwise, I would've liked it.