Reviews for Regret
titanfan45 chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
I'm not usually one to read poems but this one I really like. Regret can be a very powerful stimulant to one's thoughts so I would think that Beast Boy would be very capable of such thoughts given the situation.
Lilybud chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Wow...This was excellent (even though I don't really care for BB and Terra couples...)!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Hoorah!

This is great!
chica13 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Exceptional! Truly exceptional!
Specialshipping19 chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
...Is this a BBxTerra? Uh...? Or is it a sort of...BB's way of saying, "Hey, Terra, I like Raven better" but also "...But I still love you Terra"?
Adorian11 chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
I dont know why I waited so long to read some of your other stuff, guess that was my mistake! This was beautifully written and I'm glad you posted this.

Hope all is well!

Adorian
mariela chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
so beautiful made me cry
Darkchyldeone chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Awes! Its so Heart-Filled! I nearly cried as I read the words. Its such a depressingly beautiful piece.
Raeboy chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
I liked it a lot. I'm more of a BBRae than a BBTerra, but I really like it. My favorite line was

Sticks and stones may break bones

but words can pierce the heart

the damage is so much more

when the seams are ripping apart

PLease Keep Writing.
Stollhofen125 chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
I really liked your nice poem about Terra.
Elle Wednesday chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
Wow, that was so beautiful! I read it all outloud, and I almost cried! Good job.
LadyBloodShedRed chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
NICE!
Kelly Riley chapter 1 . 10/13/2004
That...Is... The... Single...Most...Beautiful...Poem... I... Have.. Ever... Heard!
Dark-Night-Tigress chapter 1 . 10/13/2004
The peom's cool. Write more.

-Azanthis

p.s. Don't doubt your abilities
Sanima chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
Aww...it's so cute! . I personally love Teen Titans (but don't tell anyone 'cause they'll laugh at me .