Reviews for Forever
BillMcnealPhilHartman chapter 7 . 9/7/2014
Brigham Wang didn't say that. Phil Hartman did on News Radio as his character Bill Mcneal
Source proof: watch?vfpSzvc-raGg& &t25s

RIP Phil Hartman
Crystal Lorelei chapter 18 . 10/30/2012
...There's too many words to say at once. I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU THAT THIS IS THE BEST CHRIS AND JILL PAIRING FANFIC EVER! I love the times you mention Biodanger, so ironic and funny. But my two most favourite part of the story was their covert "Operation Cardboard Box" and Chris saying “The freakin’ beep-beep-beep sound was pissing me off. How do you turn this thing off,” it made me want to punch his face as well. I LOVE THIS! I repeat, this is THE BEST FANFIC OF CHRIS/JILL! The way you ended it, in my opinion, was just right.
Wootabulous chapter 18 . 4/18/2010
This is one of those stories where you find a gem in the rough. Completely hidden by almost every single story, I came on it by chance, but I enjoyed it greatly. Hopefully you continue to write.
LaraSGCLena chapter 18 . 9/16/2009
I just finished reading this fanfic and it sucked me in, it completely let me forget about everything and anything I was about to do, see and hear. I turned off the television, closed the curtains, put on the livingroom fire and just snuggled up with my laptop to read this story.

I have fallen truly and deeply in love with this LOL. Congratulations on this fanfic and you have an incredible talent, never forget that when things get rough. Just flee in your fanfics and the guitar :).

Thank you for an awesome read! (ps it's well passed the middle of the night but I just couldn't stop reading)
osnapitzbex chapter 18 . 4/13/2009
OMG THIS IS THE BEST STORY EVER! its so awesome i cant believe that i got to the end of it i wanted it to continue 'forever' hehe slight pun intended but seriously this was the best damn story ive ever read or ever made, i read a lot of books and novels too and this beats them all.

seriously great job and i hope you do another story just like this one

X Tiger Snaps X
drakenichols1 chapter 18 . 3/8/2008
good story. keep it up
Patrick Owen Fabian chapter 7 . 12/6/2007
Hehe! I feel sorry for Chris! He was so close!
UN-4-Seen Scholar chapter 18 . 12/4/2007

I have read this story several times and I have never got tired of it.

It is one of the greatest Chris/Jill fics EVER!

I hope you write another one on their relationship before the incidents. Or a sequel to this one.

Please continue writing.
PoyntBlanc chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
I loved this story, it made me, laugh, almost cry (sad to admit hehe) and get mad at parts it was EXTREMELY well written and I really enjoyed it :D

The ending went perfect;y, just sad that it had to end :[
Rika Croft chapter 18 . 9/23/2007
Awsome fanfic
Lemon Turkey chapter 18 . 3/4/2007
Fuck... it ended.
XxMadeXInXHeavenxX chapter 18 . 4/21/2006
i wanna cry this was so cute! perhaps late on reviewing but i love this! heres another review to add to your big ass 3-digit number! If u get the time and still write and stuff like that please read my most recent story called, "Mission:To Annoy and Conquer"

AI chapter 18 . 4/4/2006
Wonderful! Worth reading every word!
j.redfield chapter 18 . 2/13/2006
I must have read this story about 7 times now. It's just brill! I'd happily pay to read a sequel!
terence chapter 18 . 12/25/2005