Reviews for To Catch A Fox
Mirandaannw chapter 6 . 6/9/2013
Is this going to be finished
DragonyPhoenix chapter 5 . 5/7/2011
Oh, interesting twist with Emily although I'm starting to think this story is unfinished.
DragonyPhoenix chapter 2 . 5/7/2011
"Right after Buffy dumped him to be exact." You've got my attention!

Uh oh. I'm guesstimating the dancing woman who is going to get Xander in trouble is your witchy-vixen?

Oh sure, snare me with the Buffy's going to break up with Spike and then totally turn it on it's side! ;-)
puckish pixie chapter 5 . 11/14/2004
okay so hoping this is THE loose end come to bit those things (haven't supplied anme yet!) in the ass! also could you please explain motivation on their part coz really not seeing any! and lastly yeah for you for giving giles a possible fuck buddy (okay not the best imagary but possible better than most; xander/spike/angel slash in any way it's just WRONG!) coz he deserves to get some and most seem to die- Jenny, Joyce and well Olivia left but they were so not suited!
Screeching Dragon chapter 5 . 10/25/2004
Uh, oh... I see trouble that's like... 40x worse than Fen here!

Please update soon! You're letting my Imagenation run too wild here!
Descendant of Doom chapter 5 . 10/25/2004
And the plot thickens. Dawn won't know what hit her. Actually I don't think the Scoobies won't know at all what hit them. I can't wait for the next chapter. Please update soon.
Selena Style chapter 4 . 10/12/2004
Ooh, a sequel. I loved your exploration of Spuffy in your first story and I totally know you're going to deliever again!
Stacy75 chapter 4 . 10/12/2004
So glad to see a sequel to Atonement! Can't wait to read more. It's great so far.
Cali chapter 4 . 10/11/2004
New chapters for my reading pleasure...thank you. Uh oh...the Scoobie gang is in trouble & it looks like they will never see it coming. Xander & Anya are already starting to feel the sting. I like your set up...looks like things are going to get very interesting. It is really good to see Buffy & Spike on equal terms finally...love this..."Kissing you is not a priceā€¦it's a gift." Can't wait to see just how interesting things are going to get.
Descendant of Doom chapter 4 . 10/11/2004
And the plot seems to have thickened even more. I really liked it. Please update soon.
Descendant of Doom chapter 3 . 10/4/2004
Wow I really like the sequel. Thanks for telling me that you wrote it. The third chapter and it being bolded kind of hurt the eyes but Rowan is an interesting character. Can't wait for the next chapter, please update soon.
willowmouse chapter 3 . 9/22/2004
What a pleasant surprise that you have decided to do a sequel ...yay!
hisluvpet chapter 2 . 9/19/2004
Oh, I was so happy to find you had started a sequal! Poor Spike, & yay Buffy for making him feel so god :D Yikes for Xander, points for getting the hell outta the Bronze before her mojo got him. You'll not be messin' with Our Spike now - that would be too cruel! Can't wait for an update - great start!
vampkiss chapter 2 . 9/10/2004
Great chapter! I love Spike and Buffy's relationship. And Xander seems ready to get into some trouble. ;)

Can't wait to read more!
fangfaceAndrea chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
hey this is NICE, pretty damm good way to begin a sequel, it looks interesting, I'll definetley will be reading this. I loved Attonment and I want to see what has happened since. ;D