Reviews for New Kid On The Block
JoySingWritePoemeLive chapter 38 . 6/28/2011
That was amazing,

i admit i was never in reading the high school versions, but i've got to admit it's amazing. i've been reading your story the whole day. Even when the temperature was about 88F (33C)

, so extremely hot! I loved your writing, i loved how you characted your characters and the obstacles they had to face, (not everything goes how you expected it now huh? XD) You did a great job, and i loved to read your story. You enlighted me ;) have anice day btw :) Really AMAZING!
fanka77 chapter 38 . 12/30/2010
That was hilarious, absolutely fantastic! Great job!
stargatelover95 chapter 38 . 8/12/2008
Hey great story

loved the sam/jack plot and i also loved the janet/daniel one as well.I might start readin the meet the parents story

XD
dyslecksec chapter 8 . 4/1/2007
"The guy closed the fire exit behind him locking Jack inside the building. Jack thumped on the door."

A fire exit you can't always open from the inside? You guys must have a strange concept of what constitutes a fire exit over there.
jessie06star chapter 38 . 4/25/2006
i just finished your story and it was good. very good. you included all the major char.
NicoleKennedy92 chapter 38 . 4/14/2006
OMG OMG OMG OMG I LOVED IT! I LOVED IT!

JJ:P
NicoleKennedy92 chapter 37 . 4/14/2006
OMG OMG OMG You used my song YAY! I sung that song in front of my drama class! I love this story but i am just 2 lazy 2 review!LOL! I love it! U ROCK!

JJ:P
Greecian-Gurl chapter 38 . 3/12/2006
OMG I luved it. I laughed, I cried, I laughed some more. I was perfect
Grub5000 SJ Fan chapter 34 . 3/11/2006
Honest eh? Well to be honest ;) I loved this story! :D it's funney, smart and generaly random ;) The only thin i could say is write more soon please! :)
Isis chapter 38 . 1/30/2006
That was so cool, i am looking forward to your work in the future.
Mallovoriel chapter 38 . 1/12/2006
its good bu now you've gone and made me all teary... i'm graduating this year!
Kyrah-Lee chapter 38 . 1/6/2006
ok... i have been reading this fic since the beginning and i have to say that the way you ended it was AWESOME... it is sad to see that it is over, but i am glad that you took care of it and didnt make it trashy! great job!

Lexa
Aphrodite Queen of the Damned chapter 38 . 1/4/2006
This has been an awesome story! It is sad thatit is ending and I hope that I'll see another story like this some day. Great ending!
BookWorm37 chapter 38 . 1/4/2006
This is such a great ending! Words can't describe what I was feeling when I read the line about the time warp. One question though, did you get the idea from One Tree Hill? It's a good idea, but I was just wondering.
Equinox-SGC chapter 38 . 1/4/2006