Reviews for Brittle
Beyond Backup chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
past the point of caring for how old this story is i am compelled to say how well this is. You captured both characters well kimimaro's loss of time sense and decent into further illness is written wonderfully. You writing style is amazing very well done.
Moth Gypsy chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
i havent read anything Kimimaro related in a long time, so this was refreshing, however depressing (dont take it the wrong way though, angst is my favorite). i really wish that Orochimaru had at least gone to see him, said something nice, anything, its terribly cruel the way he just, stopped.
kmissypink3aol.com chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
oh...i sorta actually understood this...a little. but i like it a lot! its weird and kinda disturbing and sad...and definately surreal...but its interesting and cool.
Tionne chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
"Lacking full dental structure, Kimimaro had been unable to close his mouth. The flesh had become a puckered fruit of wet muscle that dangled powerless from his cheeks, stretching his lips out in an exaggerated circle that split the corners. His tongue dripping spit onto his shirt, the Kaguya child had waited patiently until he was told he was done." This made me sick (Orochimaru's cruelty, I mean, not your writing XD). It really did. My god, I've never hated Orochimaru so much. That was a wonderfully, darkly descriptive paragraph; it's gonna have me shivering for the rest of the day when I think of it.
niver chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
That was . . . amazing.

So well-written, and well characterized, it just drew me in.

One of the best Kimimaro fics I've ever read.
Big Sister Kitty chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
Poor Kimimaru—he suffered so much. It’s really so brave of him to just take it as it is, even if everything is hopeless. Rejected by your own body—that’s deep. In a way, I kinda like this better than Brush Strokes in Ammonia Ink. I liked the sickly atmosphere, thick, hopeless, it comes alive so well! Implicit cruelty is so evident here, in the ward, in Kimimaro, and radiating heavily within himself.
AngelLucifel chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
KIMI! He makes me so sad! His story is so beautiful!

This is great! nice job!
Kakashis-First-Kiss chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
T_T no, thats all i have to put. im crying, this was so sad!
cherrysmex23 chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
Oh...wow.

This is so...sad. I love kimimaro...this is so sad! I feel so sorry for him...

What I don't understand is how you come up with such random and beautiful lines that are..confusing, but make perfect sense at the same time... like, "His memories stink of mold. They meld together-wet, sticky lumps of images wrestling like melting otters, chocolate fur glistening in the sun. Limbs dissolve. The taste of enemy viscera blends with afternoon tea until Kimimaro can’t determine which requires sugar, and which a fork."

Thats so...incredible! I love this story, and your other one...so...well-written. it really makes me feel like i'm there and I totally feel for him...poor guy. TT_TT
Decembers-Coldest-Rain chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
That was... Amazing. The insight into Kimimaro is like "woah" . I can't think of enough positive things to say, so I'll leave you with this:

Wow.
wellduh chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
Wow. Really, really beautiful. Eerie and creepy and sad, but lovely and hopeful. You've made me really like Kimimaro. Great look at him.
UE chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
omg. could anything be more depressing than that? that last part especially was just...so...heartbreaking.

these was my favorite line:

"In the dark of his own bones, Kimimaro dreams of summer."

seriously, poor kimimaro...*(
noname chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
It was... good. Realy good.

Score: 7.2
fireprincess1111 chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
OMG!

That was so sad!

Kimimaro really loves Orochimaru-sama!

That was really good.
SmashTurnip Girl chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
Wow... Just... wow.

(I apologise for my rubbish review. Maybe I'm just speechless?)