Reviews for Midsummers Eve
Kirida chapter 1 . 4/7
Loved it.
kyuumihaira chapter 17 . 1/2
Yay! A happy ending! I love happy endings! I extra love continuations! SQUEE! I'm so excited!
debjani.halder23 chapter 17 . 8/10/2013
soooo... baaaddd... seashy and kags do not fall in love! *pouting* i want them to fall in love. hmph! uh... anyways, compliments on your story... now, later. ja ne
Sook03 chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Damn. It looks like she's going to end up pregnant and stuck with him forever.
HermionenDraco368 chapter 17 . 7/16/2013
such a good story!
Montara chapter 17 . 5/30/2013
I've tried to read your story, I gave it a chance, I've read past that rape and thought that she'll regain her spark but come on, he forbid her to speak and she did what he told her?!

What the...usually I'm really not aggressive in my reviewing, but still, I was so mad at her abidance! It's beyond what I can stand, she should have fought him from the beginning till the end, she should be the one to reform him to the modern ways, especially because she really has the power to make him comply! Why should her pride take blow after blow but she has to respect his?!

So, even though you're a good writer, I have stopped reading. Too bad because your style of writing is good : But the way she's humiliating herself again and again is more then I can stand and I really can't understand how other women can read and say they've liked it (I've decided to read only after reading some of the reviews...).
Dusty-Evals chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Congratulations! Your fiction has won an award from the Feudal Association for the March 2013 term!

Our Yahoo Group, where the nominating and voting occurs, can be found here: groups. /group /Feudal Association/

Our website is located here:
feudal .fav. cc/

This terms' fiction winners list can be found here:
feudal. / winners/ 2013-2 / march- 2013/

Authors, you may retrieve your awards here:
feudal. / gallery / ? album112

Links to all of the awards, past or present, can be found here:
feudal . /gallery

Please pick up "site only" awards here:
feudal. / gallery/thumbnails .php?album112

The Feudal Association
hermonine chapter 17 . 4/12/2013
nice story
jaimed1968 chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
This piece has been nominated at the Feudal Association!

Our official website can be found here:
feudal. fav. cc/

The current nominations pages are here:
feudal. / nominations/ current-nominees/

Check them out to see what you were nominated for!

Our Yahoo Group, where the nominations and voting occurs, can be found here: group/FeudalAssociation/

*Please note that FA membership is closed during voting.

The Feudal Association

**Please Note: You may receive this notice more than once if you've been nominated for several awards. They will appear as reviews on your nominated works.
rei-intro-rini chapter 17 . 3/19/2013
Wonderful fic. I did a bit of debating whether to read this story or not & I'm glad to have read it. :) Found it on Fortright's fav. list.
The plot was nice n simple enough. I liked that it was not too obivious as story went on. It was good to see that you didn't bring romance between Sess & Kag in such a little time. Taking things slow & bringing emotional development and growth are important as well.

The story is well written with little bit of fluff that every reader must have enjoyed.
The 1st part of final battle scend was a little confusing but I guess writing battle scene is challenging in itself so it was ok.

Characters were close to being IC, so it was good. There was a time when I thought that Kag was being too submissive but you proved me wrong with her fiery comeback. ;)

I hope you will continue to take it slow & amusing in its sequel as well. And will do well with characterisations like this time & may be better.

All the best with your writing & other works. thanks for editing & sharing. ;D
Eclipse89 chapter 17 . 2/2/2013
I adore the story. It's nice to read and the pace of the plot development is just right. I'm glad, that you didn't kill Inuyasha off - many authors do that to get rid of the "problem". Lemons made me blush...
Anyway, thumbs up. You did a great job!
Willie Holmes chapter 17 . 1/17/2013
Just...so...so...so...CUTE. This story was awesome and I really loved the ending when Kagome thought that Sesshomaru would kill her if her knew about what she thought of him. _
Megingjoro chapter 13 . 12/21/2012
I am so frickin' pissed.

How DARE they treat Sess and Inu like THAT? Who the hell do they think they are?

Hopefully I don't end up trashing my room when I continue reading... XO