Reviews for Midsummers Eve
Koneko chapter 11 . 19h
I mean, really. sesshoumaru is immune to purification, so this is just way out there. And Kagome is still snarling.
Koneko chapter 8 . 23h
Except he's full youkai and immune to poisons, so why would a measly arrow and some poison smoke make him so weak for an entire night?
Koneko chapter 5 . 4/26
More snarling. This story is pretty decent minus the snarling Kagome and the weird 'pov' and 'break' in parentheses.
Koneko chapter 4 . 4/26
Is Kagome a human or a cat in heat? She's snarling and sneering so much, I can't tell.
marushumnluvr4eva chapter 17 . 2/28
this is a very good story. it has it's own plot that's different from the main story line and it flows quite well. the grammar was flawless and easy to read. i liked that fact that Kagome and Sesshoumaru were honest with their feelings for each other b/c i think love doesn't always start out quick and fast, but slow and steady. i'm glad he owned up the the fact that he at least cared for her. in the sequel i hope the caring turns into a love so strong that she marks him and her life extends to compliment his. i also hope their love produces many, many pups to love over the centuries. keep up the great writing. c'ya'
gamersweetheart chapter 17 . 12/7/2016
Very cute story
gamersweetheart chapter 16 . 12/7/2016
I thought they'd find love but I was wrong :(
gamersweetheart chapter 15 . 12/7/2016
I love that ending to the battle. I'm sad the story is almost over
gamersweetheart chapter 14 . 12/6/2016
Was that his moms name? Or the attempt to say it?
gamersweetheart chapter 13 . 12/6/2016
What's her name? I feel like their baby will be a girl and she'll name her that.
gamersweetheart chapter 12 . 12/6/2016
Look at her taking control
gamersweetheart chapter 11 . 12/6/2016
Well I can honestly say I didn't see that coming
gamersweetheart chapter 10 . 12/6/2016
Hope she get her picture back!
gamersweetheart chapter 9 . 12/6/2016
Will she be okay with so little time with her baby when it gets here?
gamersweetheart chapter 8 . 12/6/2016
That's a cute picture I visualized with them sleeping.