Reviews for Promise
ViciousQuestionMark chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
Mm...Shuichi and Yuki...one of the best couples ever, especially when Yuki gives in...I love your stories. They make me happy. :D
vicious-kitsune chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
It was absolutely adorable and full of fluffy goodness. You did a really good job of keepiing them in character, which is difficult with Yuki I think. You did a really great job with this.
Chiisu-chan chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
I really love this story. It's awesome and sweet. Keep up the good work!
Latest Mistake chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
Very cute and well written. Loved it. It was nicely in character and fluffy at the same time...which is hard to pull off. Though I had to snicker at the vison of Yuki on his knees in front of a naked Shuichi...uh. Nice job. _
Kadzuki Fuchoin chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
This is so cute! (melts)
Kitty in the Box chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
aww! this will go to my list of MOST FAVORITE BATHROOM SCENES IN FICDOM! gyaah! this is so sensual yet very very sweet. i loved it!
Elfish Etyma chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
I don't review much *guilty look* but when I finidhed with this, I cooed and went, "Aw, how cute. No, I really liked that" Yeah Sarelle, as though anyone was saying I didn't. Bad habit of talkin to myself, . - but yes, incrediably sweet. Loved it. *happily puts on favs*
IceBlade09 chapter 1 . 9/2/2004
That was so kawii! _ Please do write more!
clari chan chapter 1 . 9/2/2004
KAWAII! i loved this...it was so cute and sexy...lol...naughty shuichi...oh please write more 0(-)0
Salmon chapter 1 . 9/2/2004
I'm too lazy to log in right now. LOL I have to say I liked this alot. It's sweet and quite sexy, too. Well done.
ragdollsally13 chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
Wow, that was done so well. You even managed to keep them in character (which proves difficult with Eiri -) But anywho, awesome job! I love you writing style! I loved the story too! Amazing!

TOODLES