Reviews for A Whole Other World: What Could Have Been
Stelra Etnae chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Ok...That took me by surprise.

But it's sweet.

Is there a sinister plot behind the children's names? Are you writing a sequel?
IonlyLoveMe chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
good! I am glad that someone agrees with me, that it wasnt fair to kill off everybody! especually Rohan,Sioned, and Kazander! god! i cried my eyes out when they all died!
Midge chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
Hum, well, it's pretty well written, for the most part. Though, I feel like in this story, everything fell right into place, and there was so much right in the world. I dunno. I almost feel as if, instead of the rest of the books being part of a dream, that this sequence, where he's married to Sionell, should be the dream. Though, it wouldn't be as much as an absurd dream as the situation you've made a dream. Hum. Oh well, just my opinion.
twilightcweller chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
Hey,

I thought you’d like to know that Melanie Rawn does not condone the use or manipulation of her worlds, characters, or ideas for Role Playing Games or Fan Fiction. I can see that you have worked very hard on you fanfic but one fan to another, I suggest that you remove your fanfic from this, or any other, website out of respect for Melanie’s wishes. Please, don’t just take my word for it either. She’s posted her wishes very clearly on her website. The direct link to the topic is ?s&threadid198. I know that with our popular authors openness to the idea of fanfics and rpgs this can be a very confusing subject, so if you have any questions, or would just like someone to flame at over the injustice of it all, please feel free to contact me.

In Light,

Caylee
Mirkwoodmaiden chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
I love this! I read and re-read the two trilogies and loved them, but as you write so well their lives would have been so much happier if things had turned out the way that you envision!

Pol and Sionell belonged together. Two fiery personalities that needed each other. Tallain was a good man and I think Sionell did love him in her own way, but she was meant for Pol. Meiglan never fit him!

The two things that alienated Andry from the rest of his family were losing Sorin and Alasen's inability to accept what she was.

Also Andrade dying so early and leaving Goddess Keep to Andry at 19 was never going to turn out really well, was it? His ambition and the changes he made at Goddess Keep were fueled by his bitterness and the visions he was cursed with so young.

Alasen's acceptance of her gifts and Andry's love would have gone so far to mitigate Andry's ambition even if Sorin had still died and Andry because Lord of Goddess Keep when he did.

Nice to see that Chayla and Kazander are together. They also belong together.

Yes, you speak of many changes in the stories but curiously you can see things working out the way you describe if a few unfortunate things had not happened.

I love the portrait of their lives untouched by all the tragedy that befalls them in the books.

Nice job!
bellanoche chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
I LOVE I LOVE I LOVE! Misha, you are my hero. i like what you did woth the dream and stuff. giving Meiglan a backbone? well, she did have one in the end. nice. please continue!
Gemma chapter 1 . 9/20/2004