Reviews for Back from the Past
nonsda05 chapter 11 . 7/9/2005
Bigamy! I love that, that was great keep it up! And please update soon but dont forget to have some fun with that last chap. in the next chapter! lol
C'est Magnifique chapter 10 . 7/5/2005
NOnonononononono, okay so I don't like dusty Angel, sue me. Let's update and get Angel and his leather pants out of this not so happy scene, kapesh?

~C'est Magnifique
Serrafina chapter 11 . 7/4/2005
Wow, this is really good. I just found it today and I couldn't stop reading. Now I can blame you for my sleep deprivation:)
minorcadence chapter 11 . 7/3/2005
ok, i'm finished reading it, good job! although i am a tad lost... bigamy? please explain! ;)

and i'd like to see a nice, meaty dialogue scene with the two Buffies alone together - you know, about what has happened since pastbuffy, how pastbuffy doesnt approve of some stuff that nowbuffy did, but she is still proud...etc...

i can see some great lines!

pastbuffy: "for all that it's worth; we may have died, screwed spike, blown up sunnydale, and turned into faith... but my God are we still hot!"
minorcadence chapter 9 . 7/3/2005
oh, sugar... this cant be good!

am loving the story so far, brilliant story line, but be carefull with the ooc moments - not many people can write 'Buffy' well at all, but you are doing a fine job so far.

just watch the xander bashing (i know you have probably stopped it, but even when xander was insulting Buffy herself to the point when she couldnt stand it, she didnt hit him; she would NEVER touch her friends...except when they are evil...)

and MORE FLUFF! i LOVE fluff, Buffy and Angel are the greatest couple in the history of the world, and now they are together again... i will have to read on... oh, i am excited!

thanks, lovin ur stuff so far ;)

minorcadence
pinkyblue-ice chapter 11 . 7/1/2005
uh oh angels in the dog house lol. more please
charmedslayers chapter 11 . 7/1/2005
I love this story please update.
MysticWolf1 chapter 11 . 7/1/2005
Suspenceful! fast paced! Exciting! Totally enjoyable read!

Was Angelus refuring to the Angel/Cordelia scene in season 4? Buffy may have been the love of his life, but like many real-life situations, relationships change and people move on. Case in point Buffy/Riley or Buffy/Spike or Angel/Nina (I really didn't like that last one). I am just trying to point out that in cannon Angel and Cordelia did have feelings for one another. It may not have been what B/A had, but it should still be respected.

I really love your writing style! You're very talented!
WhiteWolf 3 chapter 11 . 7/1/2005
You know I don't understand the glass shard throught the heart. That can't kill a vampire.
a2zmom chapter 11 . 7/1/2005
Yeah, what did he mean by that bigamy comment. Giggles.
myriassterre chapter 11 . 7/1/2005
A great chapter, I was worried you weren't continuing. I hope you do keep writing this fic, I love it! Maddy
buffstuff500 chapter 8 . 7/1/2005
morebrilliant chapters! i cant wait to read more! this is amazing!
buffstuff500 chapter 3 . 7/1/2005
this is so good! this is immense! i love it!
engine47 chapter 10 . 6/18/2005
Uh oh... this doesn't look good for our hero. Very interesting, update soon!
FatalMemoriesLostx chapter 10 . 5/14/2005
I love it, but you can't kill Angel! Write more soon!
274 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »