Reviews for Back from the Past
clandestinequeen chapter 18 . 4/16/2010
Poor Giles. That really was wonderful. Such a fatherly act.
clandestinequeen chapter 17 . 4/16/2010
Poor Faith. It's lovely that she got a hero's death but sucks that she died in general.
clandestinequeen chapter 10 . 4/16/2010
Intense! Angelus VS Angel the ultimate battle. Though I love them both. lol - both great, GREAT. I say - real cliff hanger type person aintcha? I'm gonna stop reviewing shortly so I don't have to stop reading for a few seconds if you keep doing that. :P
clandestinequeen chapter 9 . 4/16/2010
The introduction of all those past enemies, classic. Drusilla really made me squee - cause well, shes one of my fave characters! Interesting plot so far - can't wait to see where it goes...
clandestinequeen chapter 8 . 4/16/2010
Past!Buffy kicking some Xander ass was truly something I wish Present!Buffy had done when she actually found out about it.

They should have spoken about that more deeply onscreen purely because I felt he was selfish in that regard and it seemed to have hurt Buffy for so long, especially if she brought it up 4 years down the line.

Faith is always such a good addition and like that Past!Buffy was nice to her off the bat and although the story isn't finished, hope at least they get to know each other a bit since there won't be any of that tension of Faith's rebellious ways, her trying to kill Angel and otherwise to impart on their friendship. I always felt they could be good friends, just so much betrayal happened that I think - B just never felt she could really trust her. (complications but still.. lol, always liked the idea of their potentially long friendship.)
clandestinequeen chapter 7 . 4/16/2010
When the grenade was planted I was expecting some dramatic exit, (lol) before realizing what kind it was. The fight was intense, enjoyable and her chase was so funny. I can only imagine the pout jumping into action but her reaction after, the break down was so sad.

What I love about this chapter most though (aside from all of it) was Buffy studying her neck once they got back for his scar and Gunn’s explanation was well thought of. I however feel that her inspection was more because of Angel’s mark and wondering what it could actually look like – because I don’t see her being disgusted by the idea of *HIS* bite. :)
clandestinequeen chapter 6 . 4/16/2010
Summers VS Angelus interrogation techniques, quite intense especially since they seemed to have the whole Joint forces thing down to a T. 3

But the fight with short lived fight against Dracula (since he doesn’t die that easily) and Angel was good too, especially with his staked claim and Buffy’s innocent little ‘huh’ moment before he’d explained it to her. It made me squee a bit cause Jealous Angel is just adorable and love that he has that imperfection because it’s such a human emotion and one Buffy instilled in him! (3)
clandestinequeen chapter 5 . 4/16/2010
Enter: Dracula one of the coolest villains on the show especially because he was such an epic entity and one our (or mine at least) fave girl got to take on – heh heh, the interactions between P!B/A are adorable and Present!Buffy receiving the memories from the past as her own is quite interesting too, especially not that’s she’d heading too L.A to figure it out.
clandestinequeen chapter 4 . 4/16/2010
Past!Buffy meeting up with everyone was cool and knowingly taking everyone in from his explanations were cute – especially her little meet-greet with Wesley and her reaction to the news of Giles being fired. The comment however she’d made in terms of Wesley “being sure he was okay at his job.” Proved so true to character, she was always the polite sort of girl - there was no hostility, none of that over compensating crap that Wes tried to pull or her attempts to safe-guard him from his duty so she could continue reporting to Giles and liked that he actually seemed to stress just how much of a dunce he was back then… (lol)

It was a short scene but it was still good, hah hah - It made me feel squishy. The little rapport on Angel's thoughts about losing her are so very sweet and just deeply touching because his finally realized his mistake (least that's my feel) even if the clause is still of an issue. He was more than happy to just have her at his side. (and as horrible as it is.. I do feel that their individual growth was good on some aspects. It made them stronger. opened their eyes to many things, angel's especially..)
clandestinequeen chapter 3 . 4/16/2010
I felt that Past!Buffy really felt her love for Angel was eternal and had stated that countlessly as well as he had of course – and the fact that it felt though even with her protest to the whole ‘baby-sunlight’ thing and the mention of Riley, seemed a plausible reaction since she’s so in love with Angel. I can only imagine how ripped up and completely disappointed in herself she’d be when she’s told she actually had a physical relationship with Spike. I know I was... (even if I understood how depressed she was.)
clandestinequeen chapter 2 . 4/16/2010
Buffy’s reaction to actually seeing him the flesh after something she’d felt ripped her in two only moments ago was really heart breaking but such a sweet thing to witness. I loved the B/A kissage too and her reaction to Spike. (Ah, how I missed her so!) I’m aware his changed, not evil anymore but still… I always feel such a sense of pleasure watching her beat the crap out of him for a bit. The stitch of conversation that starts though and her simple question of ‘why they aren’t together anymore’ is quite sad…
clandestinequeen chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
I’m only partially into your story and had every intention of reading it all and then making ONE big post which I can assure you would have been page length. (I have a tendency of talking a lot especially when it comes to the likes of B/A since I love them so much.)

Onward with the story though. The idea of Past!Buffy being thrown into current reality and the near end of days, is just genius as I love the idea of Present!Buffy and herself getting acquainted (again) especially since she’d lost her spark of Old!Buffy as soon as Angel left. She just wasn’t the same and rarely appeared happy after. (least that was my opinion.)

The scene between Buffy/Angel when she comes in lands on him – ha… what a meet cute! I couldn’t and wouldn’t have asked for a better entrance.
Maverick500 chapter 23 . 2/11/2010
Excellent story I loved it. Are you going to write a sequel
Bambi McBarbie chapter 23 . 2/10/2010

i just stumbeled onto your story and couldn't stop reading it!

i just love it

you wove an incredible net of action, characters and emotions

i really hope you go on writing B/A stories.

take care

SWChica2005 chapter 23 . 2/6/2010
It WAS Jenny! I knew it! Awwsome chapter! I love reading fics where Angel does end up getting his Shanshu. Great fic!
276 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »