Reviews for Back from the Past
David Fishwick chapter 23 . 1/27/2010
Awesome ending and thanks for writing a brilliant story as I enjoyed reading it.
Aslook chapter 22 . 1/20/2010
Dark Vizard447 chapter 22 . 1/13/2010
Awesome story! Love it! Great idea using the Buffy from Becoming! Can't wait to see whats going to happen at the end. Update soon!
infinity-for-eternity chapter 22 . 12/27/2009
This is an amazing story of epic proportions. Great job! I'm dying to find out what'll happen to Angel. It would be too cruel to kill him. Please update soon and end my curiosity.
angelplusbuffyequals4ever chapter 22 . 12/8/2009
Emma chapter 22 . 12/8/2009
omg please update its getting realy good now or at least more good than it was before.

Hm, i wonder is the voice jenny's and if so does it mean that angel turns human when she forgives him?

Anyway please please update you are a great writer and have an awsome flair for detail.

Very very Good. 9/10 WICKED JOB!
SWChica2005 chapter 22 . 12/8/2009
OMG! What a chapter! Angel dead? Or something else now? And was the voice Jenny's? I'm DYING to know! Please update soon!
APRICOTperson chapter 22 . 12/7/2009
0.0 ... wow...
David Fishwick chapter 22 . 12/7/2009
Please resurrect Angel and I can't wait for more chapters. Thanks for updating.
cluelessangel85 chapter 22 . 12/7/2009
So apparently today is not a good day for me to read so many big words and expect to understand what's going on :)

I do get the gist though.

other than that a couple of things

Harmony dying from a sword to the chest doesn't track

YOU KILLED ANGEL! I don't love that

other than that I like the story and can't wait for the next chapter.

but PLEASE resurrect Angel
angelplusbuffyequals4ever chapter 21 . 11/16/2009
APRICOTperson chapter 21 . 11/16/2009
triple thumbs up :)
David Fishwick chapter 21 . 11/16/2009
Excellent and I hope there is more thanks.
angelplusbuffyequals4ever chapter 20 . 9/26/2009
you got me crying when giles died. Really crying. You said three would be down before the end of the fight but so far theres only two down.
SWChica2005 chapter 20 . 9/10/2009
You're back! It's been so long that I had to skim through the other chapters before reading this new one. Great chapter! Can't wait to see what comes next.
274 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »