Reviews for Back from the Past
angelplusbuffyequals4ever chapter 20 . 9/26/2009
you got me crying when giles died. Really crying. You said three would be down before the end of the fight but so far theres only two down.
SWChica2005 chapter 20 . 9/10/2009
You're back! It's been so long that I had to skim through the other chapters before reading this new one. Great chapter! Can't wait to see what comes next.
APRICOTperson chapter 20 . 9/6/2009
...WOW. i LOVED it!
David Fishwick chapter 20 . 9/2/2009
Brilliant idea and I liked how you wrote the fight scenes and please update soon. Thanks for writing another chapter of this brilliant story.
buffyangelgirl chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
this is a really great story that i read before more then once and i love the story.
Angel Cullen Summers Wyatt chapter 19 . 10/3/2008
Loved it update soon!
dkwr07 chapter 19 . 9/25/2008
Awesome can't wait for more. please update soon.
David Fishwick chapter 19 . 3/11/2008
Great story and i liked how you brought back many of the bad guys like the Beast, Angelus. Please update soon thanks
drdeth2000 chapter 19 . 7/18/2007
Great story, i look forward to the next chapter
Alex chapter 19 . 7/18/2007
wow I like whatyou have so far but we need an update. You cannot just leave us hanging here. Please come back and add more soon.
Maxennce chapter 19 . 6/18/2007
interesting story, really loved the plot line and am definitely looking forward to seeing just where your going with this. Keep up the great work

Cheers

max

please update you bad bad cliffhanger person you
sam chapter 3 . 2/3/2007
Spike didn't go to the shaman to get rid of his chip he actually went to get a soul. other than that awesome
Rokeby chapter 19 . 9/20/2006
Love it, love it, absolutely love it! The idea of two Buffies is cool, I'd love to see Angel's face when Buffy came in while he hugged PastBuffy P I'm not much of a Faith fan, but it's sad that she died, she had the coolest comments. I feel sorry for Giles as well. Dark Willow and Angelus, what a team! I've never seen Dark Willow, since I've only seen BTVS S1-3, but now I want to see the last seasons as well
angel002 chapter 19 . 9/20/2006
Great chap can't wait to see what happens next!
Pentwirler chapter 19 . 9/19/2006
This is another great tension and energy is perfect,the excitement has been building just as it should for the big battle. I can visualize and hear the actors' voices, because you have created and written the scene and the charaters so well. I can hardly wait for more. I know this is nit picking, be carefull when you proofread, I think you meant 'sitting position', instead of 'seating position'. I love your story and I think you are capable of perfection.
276 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »