Reviews for To Be a Father
HoratiosGirl101 chapter 4 . 12/29/2013
I LUVED THIS STORY! PLEASE MAKE A SEQUAL! PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE WITH A CHERRY ON TOP!
SiriuslyLoopyDora chapter 4 . 7/21/2013
Love this story! You should do a sequel where Sandrine is in school! :)
Shae Vizla chapter 4 . 2/20/2013
Very good story, sensitive and well-written.

Sandrine is so lovely. Hogwart's staff must learn to be used to a happy Snape before one of them die of the shock...
Talitha Clearwater chapter 4 . 9/3/2012
AWWWW!
SO ADORABLE!
I LOVE IT!
Talitha Clearwater chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Mommy?
Remus is "Mommy"?
Shouldn't he be "Daddy", considering that he is most certainly NOT a woman?
DeathCobraEater chapter 4 . 10/12/2011
That was so adorable, I liked the idea of Severus being the Daddy, I have read so many where Severus is the obediant Mommy and I really liked him here as the Father. It was a great read.

Would love a one shot about Sandrine's first Day of Hogwarts or something like that.

Death CObra Eater
Glee-lover-92 chapter 4 . 1/22/2011
I really loved this. Perfect ending
Becoming-Obsessed chapter 4 . 11/22/2010
This was just.. I.. I don't think I have ever read such a perfect child for this pairing.

You forever have my love!

-AMLF, or,

:LovefromSlytherin:
Becoming-Obsessed chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
WHAT? D'awww. That was my first reaction. Just sayin'.

I GOTS A NEW USERNAME BECAUS' OF YA'.

After reading;

-is speechless-

The voice is my head is now, not my own, but Severus Snape's.. oh merlin's beard..

:LovefromSlytherin:

-AMLF
JustDanny chapter 4 . 2/14/2010
Liked it. A lot. And Sandrine's so cute.
WhySoSerious1992 chapter 4 . 7/21/2009
aw, the ending was so sweet *gags on sugar-coated snupin goodness*
HikariFighter chapter 4 . 7/20/2009
Acctually, it's Hugin and Munin, not Mudin. Being Scandinavian, I should know ;D

Awsome story though, mate. I just loved Snape as a father. He was so cute. And I laughed so hard when he and Remus talked about his laugther. LMAO!

Once again, awsome story D
Rainbe chapter 4 . 10/12/2007
It's fluffy which I usaly dislike but... I like it, I love how you put in the teachers reactions to when Snape laughed, a heart attack may have been a bit much though_
seabury chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
Wow..my name is Raisa! You don't want to know how dumbfounded I was just sitting there going...finally, a spawn of a HP character actually has my name! So yeah, thanks for that!
LadyEveissa chapter 4 . 5/1/2006
a how cute _ this was one of the good SxR storys and it was truelyy devine. this is going on my it is time for school...byez