Reviews for To Be a Father
Awww
Cows Goo Moo chapter 4 . 8/4/2016
A very very good story. I enjoyedit from beingto thend. I'm so happy that Remus didn't die and that he, Severus, and Sandrine can now be a happy family. That they always should havebeen, but thanks to Vordermort (that dirty cowardly git) were at less in Severus mind at the time able to. I'm glad that Remus didn't hold any grudges trousers Severus. I LOVED that Sandrine was able to make Severus be in a litter mood to the fact were he stared to smile and he even maneg (sorry terrible at spelling) lough. I like that Severus pick up the father roll very very quickly. I just have one question why does Sandrine call Remus mommy?
milkywaymidnight chapter 4 . 10/12/2014
Oh, Sandrine was just the most adorable thing. I really enjoyed this fic.
HoratiosGirl101 chapter 4 . 12/29/2013
I LUVED THIS STORY! PLEASE MAKE A SEQUAL! PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE WITH A CHERRY ON TOP!
SiriuslyLoopyDora chapter 4 . 7/21/2013
Love this story! You should do a sequel where Sandrine is in school! :)
Shae Vizla chapter 4 . 2/20/2013
Very good story, sensitive and well-written.

Sandrine is so lovely. Hogwart's staff must learn to be used to a happy Snape before one of them die of the shock...
Child of Dreams chapter 4 . 9/3/2012
AWWWW!
SO ADORABLE!
I LOVE IT!
Child of Dreams chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Mommy?
Remus is "Mommy"?
Shouldn't he be "Daddy", considering that he is most certainly NOT a woman?
DeathCobraEater chapter 4 . 10/12/2011
That was so adorable, I liked the idea of Severus being the Daddy, I have read so many where Severus is the obediant Mommy and I really liked him here as the Father. It was a great read.

Would love a one shot about Sandrine's first Day of Hogwarts or something like that.

Death CObra Eater
Glee-lover-92 chapter 4 . 1/22/2011
I really loved this. Perfect ending
Becoming-Obsessed chapter 4 . 11/22/2010
This was just.. I.. I don't think I have ever read such a perfect child for this pairing.

You forever have my love!

-AMLF, or,

:LovefromSlytherin:
Becoming-Obsessed chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
WHAT? D'awww. That was my first reaction. Just sayin'.

I GOTS A NEW USERNAME BECAUS' OF YA'.

After reading;

-is speechless-

The voice is my head is now, not my own, but Severus Snape's.. oh merlin's beard..

:LovefromSlytherin:

-AMLF
JustDanny chapter 4 . 2/14/2010
Liked it. A lot. And Sandrine's so cute.
WhySoSerious1992 chapter 4 . 7/21/2009
aw, the ending was so sweet *gags on sugar-coated snupin goodness*
HikariFighter chapter 4 . 7/20/2009
Acctually, it's Hugin and Munin, not Mudin. Being Scandinavian, I should know ;D

Awsome story though, mate. I just loved Snape as a father. He was so cute. And I laughed so hard when he and Remus talked about his laugther. LMAO!

Once again, awsome story D