Reviews for When the Shadows Cry
I love the way you write! Especially when it's about Severus or Remus. I felt Remus' character similar to that of Severus's in Deepest Bonds ( another favourite of mine). You create this athmosphere where someone is cared for and it's gentle and this is why your stories draw me in. Thank you for writing them!
leprekan187 chapter 3 . 5/2/2014
stumbled upon this lovely little gem, very bittersweet and very gentle. I love it. thank you for sharing this piece of work :)
libbyluvs chapter 3 . 3/11/2014
Well, I refuse to be cursed so...here's a review. Your story was touching and I loved your lyrics. I could hear a low sad tune and trembling male voice accompany my minds imaginings of how to interpret your song. It was very stirring and it was like I could see you write Remus' circumstance with a depth only you could. I liked it.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/9/2013
I liked it...however I love Sirius so..this made it hard for me to read the bad stuff about him. I have to admit he was a jerk a lot in the books...but I think he really did have a good heart. I've read far to many snirius (snape /Sirius) story's to ever see black as a bad character. But it was an alright plot. I posted on your other story as well. I'm guessing you have a thing for snupin. I do as well...I have a thing for severus really. Anyways the song was good. You should actually sing it and see how that goes. Might be a one hit wonder :-)
Running Away chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
I'm not going to lie, I've never been a fan of slash pairings. BUT, you may have convinced me to try them out. I can never look at Severus nor Sirius the same way again. The sad thing, I have a story with Sirius in it where Sirius is paired with a main character. :( oh well, now I just gotta torture him a little. He isn't getting the girl easily at all. Great story! Ja ne
starlight333 chapter 3 . 3/14/2012
I so enjoyed this! I'm happy Remus and Severus got their happy ending!
Mimi chapter 3 . 12/24/2011
I'm not one for Remus/Serverus romance fics. I much prefer RLSB, and any other pairing in Harry Potter bores me quickly.

HOWEVER.

I think you may have just converted me. This is one of the best HP short stories I've ever read. I love the tenderness Severus displays toward Remus, and I love abuse stories, especially abuse in a romantic relationship. This story was right up my ally, and you've got a great amount of writing skill. Work on your grammar a little, and you will go far.

Job well done!

ash
B2J chapter 3 . 9/10/2011
i remember reading a story like this one only i can't remember what it was about.

yours is nice as well.
Tanpapo chapter 3 . 7/19/2011
That was really sweet what Severus did. I quite like the paring of Severus/Remus. They are cute together. Keep up the good work.
WhiteFang001 chapter 3 . 5/31/2011
Bastard bastard bastard!

But I love the ending! xD
fan-freak121 chapter 3 . 5/9/2011
Loved the story and loved the song.
Becoming-Obsessed chapter 3 . 11/21/2010
This was just.. t-this was.. just.. um. I.. I don't think I will ever look at Remus/Sirius and just plain Sirius the same ever again.

-AMLF
AngelHeartOfMine chapter 3 . 11/16/2010
Beautiful story! I enjoyed reading this very much, and the ending was great!
Alaie chapter 3 . 5/31/2010
This was fantastic :3

I well definitely start reading your other stories!

Oh, and greetings from Estonia.

Go Scandinavia! :D
crazylove4MCR chapter 3 . 4/16/2010
this was actually a really great story, I really liked it, and it was sad but had a great ending, and this has been the only time EVER thhat I've been happy to see Sirius go through the veil! and did you the song? or borrow it from somewhere? I really liked it too!