Reviews for The Thorns I Reap
Sackofnachos chapter 11 . 7/7/2013
I echo the previous two posters: this is too good to leave unfinished.

I selfishly request it be continued. Really, I love this story every time I re-read it. I hope some day you come back to it.
crazeebiblio chapter 12 . 4/5/2013
Man I hope you decide to finish this story because I really enjoy what you've written thus far and can't wait to see how you end it.
OpalAegis chapter 12 . 12/13/2012
This story line is very good. I was wondering if you ever thought about coming back to finish it?
lunaz chapter 12 . 7/17/2011
I am truly enjoying this story. I love how you portray the various characters.
Sackofnachos chapter 12 . 6/25/2011
Eeee!

Everytime there is more of this story I sqee with happiness. Seriously. And I'm not a squee-er generally. It's so dense and complicated with the various feelings and relationships... character-driven drama (my absolute favorite kind of story) at its best.

I know I've said it before but I just love how you play them, your descriptions of their motives, while keeping them in character... You make them real. Can't wait to read more, I'll definitely be sticking as long as you do. :)

Thanks for sharing!
Terry Kay chapter 12 . 6/24/2011
Wow, what a great chapter! You pack so much into it, things really feel like they are starting to be resolved. Absolutely LOVED the conversation between Chris and the blacksmith!

Thank You!
trecebo chapter 12 . 6/24/2011
*rolls eyes Heaven-ward and mouths "thank you, God!"*

I needed an update on this so very badly. You've got one of the most intriguing and complex stories with the guys that I am loving keeping up with. (And how about that sentence? Parse that!)

Alas, tis late, and I am od'd on M7. But this makes it worth turning off the compy for my belated rest. *note to self: go re-read chapters 1-12...just for fun. And review. If I can.*
dwelian chapter 11 . 3/23/2011
Okay, my curiosity is going to eat me alive; but I reallyreallyreally want to know what happens next! Is there anything I can do to feed your muse into writing the next chapter?

*gleefully adds story to story alert list*
dwelian chapter 10 . 3/23/2011
Holy shit. Holy #%&*( shit. NeverevereverEVER considered that a possibility. o.o

Must. read. more!
dwelian chapter 9 . 3/23/2011
Hot. Damn.

Now I REALLY want to know what on earth went down for Ezra during the War! I'm really enjoying this story; thanks for haring it!
Keyanna chapter 11 . 2/26/2011
I love Maisey. And I've become pretty darn fond of Deputy Dean.

You're an exceptional writer - I don't think I've come across anyone else who makes me actually ache like I've been repeatedly punched in the gut. Which may not sound like a compliment but is, I think, the effect you were going for.

I really loved Buck in this chapter, too. And it was great to get that glimpse from Mary's perspective and to learn that Ezra's been writing to Billy. Ezra is an amazing person.

I really, really hope that things will ultimately have some sort of happy ending, although it's certainly not going to be at all easy getting there. But I think that a sad ending would depress and embitter me to no end. Quite possibly about life in general, actually.

Again, you're a fantastic writer.
Terry Kay chapter 11 . 2/22/2011
I had to go back and re-read beacuse I'd forgotten about Miss Maisey and the distateful and deceitful request. What exactly did he ask her to do? Love the fact Ez did not run out on Billy. Interesting how the 2 youngest seem to have the clearest concept of the true problem. Now how much more damage is Nate gonna cause?
Aislinn Graves chapter 11 . 2/21/2011
Uh oh. This is not looking good. Where is JD and Josiah?
trecebo chapter 11 . 2/21/2011
Well, now. Looks like the cat has clawed a hole in the bag and is trying not to strangle itself as it works its way out. You have these guys in a tizzy, but damn, it sure works to make a helluva story worth reading.
mikiss chapter 11 . 2/21/2011
Great to get a new chapter. Not sure a non-drinker could still be standing ("sitting") after more than two bottles of whiskey. Then again, he is a big guy! I'm not sure how this is going to work out, but I am glad that Ezra kept in touch with Billy. Hope to hear from you soon.